0:04

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
JUNE 4th, 2024
7:45 PM

As soon as they got to the party, they noticed a ton of cars pulling up. Chantelle makes a bet that out of everyone in the group, Janae will be the drunkest by the end of the night. "Girl fuck no, that's all you!", she tries to laugh off the fact that it's true.

"Look all im saying is, you need to get some dick. Am i wrong?", Janae looks at Angelina who looks at Chantelle, who also looks at Katiana. They all three agree on the fact that she's been single for an unreasonably long amount of time, and she also hasn't had sex for nearly a year.

"Oh girl please bitch hoe! I'm celibate, ain't worried 'bout a nigga either", Katiana laughs while waving them off. She goes to the kitchen to grab a drink, and just by her luck, she trips over her own heel. Accidentally, she bumps into a taller guy.

"Watch out ni- kat! oh shit, my bad", Zayden's deep mean mug quickly changes into a surprised expression. He grabs onto her arms, preventing her from falling onto the ground. Out of pure embarrassment, she apologizes for bumping into him.

"You don't gotta even apologize, it's really my fault. Wanna get a drink or sum shit?"

2 hours later, the two are in an empty staircase, laughing and catching up with each other.

"I wish i was there to see that shit cause that's crazy", he laughs his ass off while she tells him a story about how Cameron went to the hospital because he googled a symptom of a migraine and it told him he had stage four cancer.

The party is getting crowded. More people were coming up the stairs, and some fights even broke out. Luckily nobody pulled a gun or anything.

"Yo how much has she had to drink? For real Zayden don't play with me nigga", Cameron asks. He's always been overprotective over her, especially when she's drinking or smoking. Even though she's grown as hell, he still sees her as a little kid.

At this point she's annoyed. "Why do you always have to do this shit? It's a party my nigga", she slurs majority of her words while flipping him off. He rolls his eyes, asking Zayden to help her stand up straight because he knows she probably can't do it on her own. They guide her over to the couch, but she feels someone yank her hand.

Luckily it's just Chantelle. "You gotta come dance with us", she insists that all of the girls should dance and have fun with each other. Strictly only the girls though. With one look into Cameron's eyes, she assures him that she'll take care of her. He lets go of her shoulder, and the girls disappear into the sea of other people dancing.

"These hoes don't be mad at Megan, these hoes mad at Megan's law!", the entire crowd shouts. Katiana is seen twerking on Angelina, which catches Zayden's eye.

ZAYDEN FAWN

JUNE 4Th, 2024 9:55 PM

JUNE 4Th, 2024
9:55 PM

"She pissing me the fuck off. I tried calling her and she declined, then she put her shit on do not disturb", Cameron rants to Zayden about his relationship issues but he's not really paying any attention to anything he's saying. He's more focused on Katiana. Meanwhile the rest of his 'friends' are talking about hoes.

"I cheated on the bitch and she still came back. Y'all know i got it like that", one of the guys snickers. Zayden's facial expression showed that he obviously didn't want to be around them. His kind of crowd is most definitely not these niggas. They remind him of the way he used to be, and that's something he never wants to be ever again.

Something feels off though. He felt as if something bad was going to happen. A guy from across the room catches his eye, which is now full of fear. He has his hand in his pocket, appearing as if he's holding something in the shape of a gun.

"Cam- Cam! we gotta bounce", the tone of his voice is letting him know that he's serious. Searching the crowd for Katiana and her friends, he bumps into the very person who he was trying to get away from.

"Aye, ain't you Zayden?"

He makes up an excuse, pushing past him and spotting Jasmine. "Youngin, go grab yo group and tell them it's time to go. Don't ask no questions you hear me? Just go!", he rushes her. She swiftly sprints over to Janae, who notifies the entire group.

The beating of his heart increases rapidly as he notices that 3 guys are following him.

Cameron firmly grabs Katiana, urging her outside. "Javonnie, start the fucking car and get them out of here right now", the tension inside of this party was once full of enjoyment, but now it's full of jeopardy. It's getting too intense.

Once they get outside, one of the guys roughly grabs Zayden by his shirt. "Aye we just wanna talk. Why you doing all this running? Wasn't doing that when you put our nigga in the hospital for damn near two months so why you doing it now?"

—————————————————————————