Down For You: Chapter 21

Friday

April 11

3:25 a.m.

Kelly P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and noticed Trevor still didn't come home. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

After doing my business. I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. I seen Trevor pulling out some clothes. He looked up and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked getting back in bed.

"'Cause you look funny." I rolled my eyes and pulled covers over me.

"Turn the fan on."

"Why it's cold in here already?"

"Well I'm hot now turn it on." He turned it on and started walking back to the bathroom. "Why are you coming in this late?"

"I was helping Jay." He turned on the water. "I'll tell you what happen when I get out. Don't fall asleep."

I rolled my eyes and laid down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"I told you not to fall asleep." Trevor said shaking me.

"I didn't."

"What were you doing?"

"Taking a long blink."

"What ever, get off my side of the bed." I moved over and he slid in. "So instead of going straight to Nicki house we went go get her and tge baby some stuff. When we got there she was crying and shit it was crazy. She beat his ass then let him explain what happened. She said she needed time and shit like that. Then we went to get my car and then I dropped him off at his room and stayed for a little while. I had to drop Kool-aid off too."

"Is she going to let him see Ariel?"

"Yeah but tomorrow he has to go talk to his parents and tell them what happened."

"I knew that was coming but I'm tired and I need some rest."

"Are you to tired to give me some?" He asked kissing my neck. I moaned and he kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled away.

"I'm tired too, goodnight." He turned around and pulled the covers on him. I pulled his ponytail and he sat up fast. "What the hell Kelly? You mad cause you can't get no dick." I turned around and tried going to sleep. "I'll give you some tomorrow."

*******************

"Aaliyah, you can not eat that." I said taking the remote from her.

I gave her a piece of my banana and she started eating it. The door opened and Trevor and Daniel walked in.

"Did you know they had a field trip today?" Trevor said.

"Yeah the went to see the spongebob movie."

"What she eating for lunch?"

"The teacher got their lunch money calm down."

"If it ain't the pot calling the black man kettle." Daniel said on the phone. He hung up and stuffed his phone in his pocket. "Did I say that wrong?"

"Yes."

"Damn I thought it was a good comeback." He said down. "What the hell is she eating?"

"A banana." I got up and picked up Aaliyah. I went to the kitchen and wiped her hands and face off. I grabbed my keys and walked outside.

"Where you going?" Trevor said walking out behind me.

"To Nicki house, strap her in." I handed Aaliyah and got in the car. I started the car and rolled down the window.