Down For You: Chapter 3

Monday

March 17

Kelly P.O.V

"Aubrey get yo ass up!" I snatched the covers off her. "I'm tired of telling you this every morning!"

She got of bed and walked to the bathroom. I pled out her clothes and walked out her room. I walked downstairs and fixed her a bowl of cereal.

"Mommy I can't find my shoes."

"Come down and eat then you could look for them." She came downstairs and sat down.

"Mommy, can we go see grandma today?"

"We have to call her later and see." She nodded and I walked back upstairs.

I put on my clothes and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my purse and I seen Aubrey shoes by my door.

I picked up her shoes and walked downstairs. She put her bowl in the sink and walked to me. I sat her shoes down and she slipped them on.

"Where is your bookbag?"

"I left it in the car." We walked out the house and got in the car. I headed to Aubrey's school. When I pulled up I hopped out and walked her to her class.

"I'll see you later sweet heart." I said giving her a kiss.

"Okay mommy." She hugged me. "Love you."

"Love you too."

I hopped in the car and drove to the doctor office.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"I'll see you in two weeks Ms. Dixon." My doctor said handing me the pictures.

"Yes you will." I hopped off the table and walked out the room. I looked at the pictures and smiled. I hopped in my car and drove home.

When I pulled up I hopped out quickly because I had to use the bathroom. I opened the door and locked it behind me.

I sped to the the bathroom and used it. After doing my business something hit me. I grabbed my keys and headed to the storage units.

When I pulled you to the storage I got out and walked to the front desk.

"Hello Ms. Kelly." Chelsea the worker said.

"Hey Chelsea I here to pay this months rent."

"Oh I know." She chuckled typing one the computer. "How Mr Mr doing in there?" She looked at my stomach.

"Moving a lot as usual." I laughed. "But I just came from the doctor. He was sleep but I guess he wants to wake you when I want to go to sleep."

"Sign here." I signed the paper. "$120."

I pulled out my card and handed it to her. She swiped it and handed it back to me. I signed the receipt and she handed me a receipt and my card.

"I'll see you next month." She said.

"You might see again this month." I thought about Trevor going to court. She waved and I walked out. I got in the car and headed home.

££££££££££££££££££££

I was in the middle of taking a nap when I heard banging on my wrong door. I slipped on one of Trevor's big shirts and my slides and walked downstairs.

"Who is it?" I yelled walking to the door. I looked out the window and I didn't see nobody. I walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water.

Their was a knock on the door again and I just opened the door. Nobody was standing their. I stepped out a little and I hit my foot on something.