Down For You:Chapter 8

Sunday

March 30

Kelly P.O.V

"Kyle, what happened at court?" I whined in his ear.

"We have to wait until Monday." He shrugged.

"Monday." I started to cry.

"Kelly Monday is tomorrow."

"That is still to long. What if I have my baby today? Then what. What if I want some dick? Huh?"

"You not going to have the baby, get a vibrator." He shrugged.

"Kyle stop telling her that." Leslie said. "You'll see him tomorrow okay."

"No it's not okay."

"Well you have to wait."

"I'm going to take a bath." I stood up from the couch and walked upstairs. I walked to my bathroom and turned on the water.

I stripped out of my clothes and got in the water. I sat down and closed my eyes not before turning off the water.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I felt some shaking me.

"Mommy get up." I opened my eyes and saw Aubrey in my face. "Mommy we have to go."

"Okay."

I took the water out and turned on the shower. After bathing and doing my hygiene I walked to my closet.

I pulled out my dress and laid it on the bed.

"Aubrey." I said loud enough for her to hear. She walked in the room and stood in front of me.

"Yes."

"Go put on that outfit on that's on the dresser in your room." She walked away and I slipped on my dress. I did my hair and put on light make-up. I put on my shoes and walked out my room.

I walked into Aubrey room and she was playing with her dolls.

"Come on." I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys. We walked outside and I locked up.

I strapped her in and I got in. I headed to my parents house. I stopped by checkers and got a banana milkshake.

I pulled up to my momma house and got out. I grabbed Aubrey and we walked in the house.

"Ma where you at?"

"In my bedroom."

"Granddaddy!" Aubrey ran away. I walked upstairs to my momma room and laid on her bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Just a little tied and hungry."

"Is he sleep."

"No he's moving a little but not as much as this morning."

"You talked to Kyle."

"Yeah he left when I was in the shower."

"He'll be over later."

"Okay but can you wake me up when the food is ready."

"Yeah." I walked to her dresser and grabbed one of my daddy's shirt. I walked to my old room and took off my clothes and shoes. I slipped on the shirt and got in the bed and fell asleep.

"Baby girl." I heard my daddy.

"A few more minutes daddy."

"Alright." I heard the door close.