Down For You: Chapter 12

Wednesday

April 2

Kelly P.O.V

"Mommy, can I have an apple?" Aubrey asked.

"Get one out the refrigerator." I fed Aaliyah some apple sauce and looked at the time. "Aubrey go see what your daddy is doing."

She ran upstairs and I put Aaliyah in her car seat. I walked outside and put her the car and waited for Trevor and Aubrey to walk out.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Hello, I'm Aubrey's new teacher Mrs. Greene."

"I'm her mother Kelly Dixon, this is her father Trevor Williams and little sister Aaliyah."

"Nice to meet you. I called you in to give you an update on her academics." I nodded. "Okay her reading is coming along really well. She'a been telling me that you guys read to her at night." We nodded. "He writing is getting better and he language is great." She smiled. "Here is some of her writing assignments that she did and some projects that we did throughout the year." I grabbed the papers and looked at them.

"Do she have any behavior issues?" Trevor asked.

"No she's is well mannered and listens all the time. I have no problem with her." He nodded and Aaliyah started to whine. "I see someone is cranky. I'll let you guys go."

"Nice meeting you." I said shaking her hand and Trevor did the same.

"Nice meeting you, I'll keep you posted." I nodded and Trevor grabbed Aaliyah's car seat. We walked out and head to the car.

"What time is it?" I pulled out my phone and looked at the time.

"12:00"

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." We got in the car and he started it. "Where are we going?"

"It's what you want."

"I want some Wendy's." He nodded.

"Damn." I heard him whisper. "I almost forgot you can't eat yet."

"Why?"

"You have a doctors appointment." I sighed and leaned back. He drove to the doctor's office and we got out.

£££££££££££££££££££££

"Kelly everything seems to be looking good." Dr. Barner said. "Do you guys want to hear the heart beat?"

"Yeah." Trevor said. Every doctors appointment I've went to I didn't listen to the heart beat because I want to hear it with Trevor. Dr. Barner heard it many times but this our first time.

His first time coming to a doctors appointment with me. Dr. Barner moved the wand turned the volume up on the machine.

We heard the heart beat and I looked at Trevor and he had a smile on his face. I looked at Aaliyah and she was reaching for the butterfly that was on her car seat.

He moved the wand and cleaned off my stomach. "You are 7 months now and have two months to got. Have you been feeling any types of pains?"

"No."

"Okay by next month you will start feeling some pressure due to the baby turning and getting ready for positioning." I nodded. "Well that's it for today. Do you have any questions?"

"No."

"Have a nice day."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥