▲7▲

▲▽▲

Y/n groans like she's dying as she wakes up the next morning... well, afternoon if the sun shining so brightly in the room says anything. There's a heavy weight around her waist and she turns, smiling at the sight of a snoring, drooling Bang Chan next to her. She snickers to herself, briefly wiping away the drool before groaning at the pounding in her head. The omega curses up a storm as she wiggles out of his grip and leaves the bed, pushing the retractable doors away.

It takes multiple tries but Y/n puts together a remedy for them and waits for it to finish cooking, staring at the pot like it caused all her problems. She smiles as she hears Chan groan and curse as he makes his way out of bed. He drapes himself over her back with a soft rumble.

"Mornin'," he grumbles, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Morning, Channie," she kisses his cheek before waddling to the table with him attached to her back. "Eat this. It'll make you feel better."

Chan groans but leaves her backside, plopping down into a chair. She plates his food and gently pushes it in front of him. He stares at it for a while before he thanks her for the food with a low grumble and eats. Y/n joins him, already feeling better with something warm in her mouth. They eat in silence and once Chan is properly awake, he grabs her chair and pulls her close.

She yelps, steadying herself on the table before turning to him to find a bright teasing smile on his face. "Hi, beautiful."

She laughs as he kisses up her neck to her cheek. "Hi. You feeling better?"

"I do, thank you for this," Chan grumbles, hiding his face in her neck. He stays there and inhales her scent for a while and Y/n lets him, finishing her breakfast. "I have plans for us before we leave."

"Really?" she perks up. "What is it?"

"There's a spa here," Chan tells her. When Y/n makes a confused face, Chan throws his head back with a laugh. "Do you know what a spa is?"

"No?" she frowns. "What is that?"

"A spa is a place that specializes in the relaxation of the body," Chan explains. "I figured we could go there to relieve our muscles before we travel again. They have this thing called a hot tub that feels absolutely amazing. I want you to try it."

"Oh," Y/n blinks. "Alright! When do we leave?"

He shrugs. "As soon as you're ready."

They leave after getting washed up, walking through the market town hand-in-hand. They arrive at a wooden building with steam coming out the top and Chan leads her inside before she can grow weary. He gives the front desk lady his name and she immediately guides them deeper into the building. The place smells calming as she explains the packet Chan chose. They'll be cleansed, massaged, and then soaked in two separate baths.

Chan snickers at Y/n when she finds out they're soaking in mud with a grimace on her face but she says nothing.

They get cleansed first and Y/n fidgets with someone else's hands on her body. She's surprised when they trim her hair but lets it happen, knowing she needs a cut anyway. They use something scratchy that takes off her dead skin and by the time she's led to the mud bath next to Chan, she's thoroughly relaxed and feels cleaner than she's ever been.

"You okay?" Chan chuckles. "You look... relaxed."

She rolls her eyes, remaining still in the mud bath. "I feel clean... like cleaner than I've been in my life. They even cut my hair!"