▲3▲

▲▽▲

Y/n wakes up to the smell of alpha and groans in pure bliss, pressing deeper into the soft but firm flesh as she relishes in the comforting presence. There are strong arms tightly wrapped around her waist and she's completely drenched in bergamot. Bergamot? She doesn't smell like bergamot though.

With a surprising amount of effort and protesting from her wolf, Y/n peeks her eyes open and balks at the sight of Chan peacefully sleeping barely a few inches from her face. She takes a minute to memorize the man's face before panic starts to settle in and she wiggles out of his grip. Chan grunts from the movement and Y/n shushes him, rubbing his arms and patting his head. It works like a charm as he turns and cuddles around a pillow, the muscles in his back shifting as he goes. Y/n clenches her eyes shut from the sight, ignoring the flick of arousal in her gut as she extracts herself from the nest and rushes out of the room. Once the door is closed, she thumps her head against the door and sighs, closing her eyes.

"This is going to be a disaster."

"What is?"

Y/n jolts with a small yelp and her brother gives her a sleepy grin, brushing his curly hair out of his face. "What the hell are you doing standing there?"

Luca shrugs. "I could ask you the same thing. You look like you were sneaking out of his room... and you smell like him, too."

Y/n glares at him and pushes herself off the door, ignoring his comment. "I'll be back, gonna wash up. Is anyone else up? I'll make breakfast."

Luca chuckles at her embarrassed pheromones but waves his hand. "I'll cook. I'm in the mood. Go ahead."

She kisses his cheek in passing and rolls her eyes as Luca gasps. "Oh, my goddess! You do love me!"

"Shut up, Luca!"

After a nice bath, Y/n changes her clothes and fixes up her room to stall her responsibility to go downstairs and give Chan some food. She promptly gives up as she hears her siblings running around talking about an alpha and she panics, rushing downstairs. Lo and behold, Chan sits at the dinner table with Alina talking a mile a minute in his lap. Chan is listening with rapt attention, keeping his grip on her firm so she won't fall off his lap. Jaesung and Hyunjoo crowd around them happily chatting.

"Well, what's going on here?"

Jaesung perks up at the sound of her voice. "Noona!"

Y/n giggles as he runs up to her and she snatches him up, placing him on her hip. "Good morning to you, too."

Jaesung nuzzles into her cheek and she kisses his temple, briefly scenting him. "Noona! Chan-hyung is so cool!"

"Yeah?" Y/n walks over to the table as Luca begins to set down plates. "What's so cool about Chan-hyung?"

Chan blushes at the teasing lilt in her voice as Jaesung points. "He's got these big muscles and awesome scars! Did you know that he's an alpha?"

"I did," Y/n chuckles, lessening the amount of food Luca put on his plate knowing the pup isn't going to eat all of it. "What do you think about alphas? You think you'll be one when you grow up?"

Jaesung frantically nods his head. "Yeah! I'm gonna be like Chan-hyung and Luca-hyung! They're the best alphas ever!"

"Hell yeah, I am!" Luca boasts, rubbing Jaesung's head. The pup giggles and Luca kisses his cheek before setting down the last plate in front of Chan and Jia. "Here you go."

"Thank you," Chan bows. "It smells good."

"Thanks for cooking, Lu," Jia gives him a short smile. "I'm not feeling too well today."