PRO's

"look auntie, look its mummy!" the young voice of the 6 year old calls, spikey black hair, dark crimson eyes and the spitting image of young bakugo Katsuki. 

"yeah Koa, it is!" mina smiles at the boy who was pointing up to the screen holding his mothers face. 

NO. 3 PRO HERO - JINX - interview - watch here- 

"lets go see mummy yeah!" mina scoops the kid into her arms and carries him towards the dynamite studio's

-----------

"yeah, yes i know!" raven grumbles, running a hand through her hair. "listen, ive got my own agency to run, i cant keep coming over here" 

"ma'am your husband, he said that you were second in command"

"yes, but for simple issues like this, you need to sort it out yourself!" raven snaps, her tail thrashes behind her. her ears pin back and she turns to see her son and mina. 

"hello~" she smiles, her son rushes over to her and she scoops him into her arms. "Koa, how are you baby" 

"good mummy, auntie took me to get ice cream!" 

raven smiles at mina and the pink woman chuckles.

-------------------

"where have you been!" Koa yells, the door shutting and the heavy patter of the child's feet on the wooden floor boards make raven lift her gaze, turning to see bakugo walking in, dropping his boots by the door as he scoops his son into his arms. 

"savin the world" the blonde smirks at his son who squeals in his dads arms. 

raven lifts up the magazine in her hand and bakugo smirks, "why is the page sticky" he whispers to raven, she gasps and swats his chest, he smiles and lets Koa down. the younger running upstairs. 

"dont you look handsome" raven chuckles, motioning to the front page of the magazine. bakugo posing for a photo. 

"number 3 pro hero dynamite, shares his opinions on ......" raven trails off, placing the magazine back onto the table with a huff, bakugo smirks and leans down, placing a sweet kiss to his wife's forehead.