TRAINING CAMP

"what are you do-"

bakugo's body stumbled backwards, he grunted as he grabbed his nose which was now bleeding, raven jumped up and grabbed his face, apologising for punching him, "I'm so sorry, you scared me!"

the blood fades and his nose pops back into place. "i was so zoned out, i didn't even hear you" she panics and bakugo just brushes her off.

"its fine" he grunts, sniffing the blood from his nose away. raven sits back down and he sits next to her. she grumbles and looks out over the forest, looking up at the starts, bakugo glances at her and he sighs.

"what's wrong with you freak?" the nickname holding little to no malice behind it anymore. 

she hums and glances at him, "nothing, just getting some air"

"yeah, well your face tells me otherwise." he mutters, looking at the slight scowl on her face.

she chuckles, "so observant~" pausing she hums. "just thinking, that's all, nothing important "

he nods and looks up at the starts, the pair sharing a moment. the pair had formed an unlikely bond after the sports festival, bakugo viewed raven as an equal, to an extent.

--------------

"Good morning, class." aizawa spoke, its 5:30am, half the class has bed hair still and yawning, raven hadnt actually been to sleep, yet she still looked more awake that the others.

"Today, we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness." he glanced at the ball in his had. "proceed carefully"

"look alive bakugo!" he threw the ball and the boy caught it. "try throwing that for me"

"yea sure, like in the fitness test" he responds, looking at the ball.

"that's right" aizawa hummed, half his face hidden by the scarf around his neck.

"When you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved."

bakugo stepped forward, stretching his arm

"Oh, we're checking our progress?" Mina asked in realisation.

"Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a mile or something now!" Sero agreed as they watched Bakugo, he swung his arm around. bringing it back and throwing it forward, with a huge explosion. the blast big enough to make the students that watched him waken up abit.

they watched in awe as the ball sailed through the air before landing, letting Aizawa look at the results.

"709.6 metres." Aizawa announced, causing shock to ripple amongst us.

"Huh? It's less than I thought...." Sero commented with a confused face.

"You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill." aizawa looks around "With a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. Your Quirks really haven't grown that much stronger. Not on a fundamental level"

"That's why we're now going to focus on improving your powers." he spoke, a small smirk on his lips as he turns to us "This'll be so hard, you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive."

-------------------