BASIC TRAINING

"raven come on!" aizawa calls, knocking on ravens door as he passes, she groans and sits up in her bed, looking down at her arm that had fully restored, she stretches her fingers and sighs. 

"coming!" 

it had been gathered that even though raven was a nomu, a supposed killing machine with limitless stamina, her human cells came through which meant she wasnt invisible, if she losses too much blood, or is under too much pressure and stress, her body will slow and shut down. 

that gave a feeling of comfort, allowing her to see herself as a human, and not a nomu. 

-----------------

raven walked into the class, popping her gum as she closes the door. raven was 10 minutes late, thankfully Mr aizawa was no where to be seen. she pushed through the doors in time to see bakugo snap his head towards her. sero and Kirishima were pointing and laughing at him.

Bakugo took a completely new hair style, gone his spiky iconic blond hair, now it became more flat and smooth.

a laugh ripped from her throat, even catching her of guard, bakugo just started yelling at her, grabbing the collar of her shirt and shaking her around as she rubbed away the forming tears in her eyes.

she reached out and patted his head, "it feels so gross!" she gags and pulls from his grip

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it!" he screams at the boys who are laughing at him "Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" Sero laughed.

"What'd you say?!"Bakugo yelled, his hair popping back up.

"It's back!" 

raven chuckles and walks away, slumping onto her desk, Midoriya glanced over at her and she looks up at him. 

"how is your arm?" he whispers, raven lifts her hand, fully formed. "healed" 

"I'm glad" the boy smiles, "what about you guys" raven motions to the other two with her eyes, izuku hums. "good, i think everyone is just abit tired, but i think overall were proud that we did it" 

"yeah, i slept like a log" raven smiles, leaning her head on her hand, smiling at izuku. he smiles back and his attention was pulled away. 

"the ones who change the most, or at least went through the most were you four, right?" Kaminari stated, looking at raven Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida. raven turned her attention away from Midoriya to the eyes of the class. 

"Oh, yeah! The hero killer!" Sero reminded them, Bakugo holding him and Kirishima by their collars.

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously!" Kirishima sighed.

"I was worried." Yaoyorozu admitted.

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?" Sato asked.

"That's amazing! As expected of the number two hero!" Hagakure gushed.

Todoroki looked at them before replying, "Yeah. He saved us."

raven scoffed and dropped her head back onto her table. 

basic training.

bakugo's eyes were trained onto raven, since coming back from the work study she has been acting different, she's just had a different aura, and it was pissing him off. she know something he doesn't. and he dont like it. 

"For this time's hero basic training Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!" allmight draws her attention away.