EYES

raven can feel everything yet nothing at all, she can hear everything going on around her, she knows she is in the hospital, it has a certain smell that makes her stomach churn, sterile to clean. 

her body shifts and all might who sits beside her bed sits up, "young raven, your awake" he mutters. 

raven grumbles and slowly opens her eyes, though half her vision is black. her hand shakily comes up to touch the fabric over her face, wincing when a sharp burning pain shot through her face. 

"please dont touch that" a nurse mutters, raven nods and looks at her, short purple and pink hair, a sweet smile on her face. raven glances at all might, he nods his head and sighs 

"kirishima and Midoriya? Ochaco and Tsu?" raven mumbles out, "And the Third Years? I haven't seen Amajiki or Togata since I left them—" she gasps, "and aizawa, where is he!" 

"right here kid" a calmer voice sighs, raven snaps her head to the door where aizawa walks in, his is slightly bandaged but nothing too major.  

"The other UA students have been taken to the hospital as well, Kirishima, Amajiki and Togata suffered lots of injuries, but they will be taken care of."

"And Eri. is—is she okay?" a tight feeling rips through ravens body, "she left, i couldnt go after her, i attacked just before i passed out, did that do anything, did it help?!" 

"eri is okay" aizawa nods, "and Midoriya mentioned your attack, it distracted overhaul for a few seconds, allowing Midoriya to gather his bearings, so yes, your attack did help" 

raven nods, she takes a deep breath. "my face, w-what happened?" 

"he shot you with a bullet, a mixture of quirks, its transfigured your soul" Aizawa's breath catches and he sighs. "weve looked into it, and no healing quirk, or your own regeneration will fix the damage" 

ravens throat tightens and she cant breath, "i-" a small sob leaves her lips. "o-okay" 

"your stomach has healed" the nurse spoke up, "your body clotted the blood around the wound and stopped the bleeding while unconscious, if it wasnt for that, you would have bled to death" 

"right" raven nods, her fingers pull on the blanket over her knees, distracting herself. "when can i leave, i dont like hospitals?" 

"you have one more operation, that is tonight, the operation is for your face, there going to heal the skin around you-" the nurse is cut off when a dark red glow rips from the side of ravens face, she throws the blankets from her body and grumbles, swinging her legs around, she pulls the bandage off her face and grumbles. 

Aizawa's reaches out for her, stabilizing her when she stumbles forward. "raven" he mutters, she looks up at at him and furrows her brow. "I'm healed, lets go" she mutters, "i want to see my friends" 

he nods and reaches into his back pocket, pulling out a plain black eye patch, raven huffs and takes it from him, hooking it over her face she rests her head on his shoulder. "just until we can find a better one" he whispers, cupping the back of her head. she hums and wraps her arms around his waist. 

"okay dad" 

--------------------

outside the hospital raven met eyes with her friends, they noticed her and rushed out, running over to her. kirishima was there first, wrapping raven in a hug, a small sob left his lips, raven frowns and buries her head into his shoulder. 

ochaco and tsu join in and so does Midoriya, raven lets out a small laugh and pulls them all tighter. 

------------------