Italy??

On the next morning, Veer got a call from Varun. It was about his Italy trip.
But Veer didn't want to leave Sita here all alone. After that small fire accident, he was scared to leave her alone.

" Uh, Sita?"
" Yes, Veer Ji?"
" Will you go with me?"
" Where?"
" Italy. I don't want to go without you."

Sita felt like she hit the jackpot. Because she also didn't want him to leave her alone.

" I'll go!"
" Yeah, okay, then... we are leaving in the afternoon. Get ready before that."

Sita nodded.

" Can I go somewhere before packing?"
" Where do you wanna go?"
" To see Vrinda Didi..."
" Are you both already this close?"
" I wanna give her something..."
" Fine, take one of the bodyguards with you."

Sita didn't want to argue, so she agreed. She went to Vrinda's house. It was a small house. Vrinda was cooking something in the kitchen. When she saw Sita, she came out immediately.

" What happened, Sita? Is everything okay?"
" Didi... I wanna give you something. "

She handed Vrinda a red packet. Vrinda looked inside and saw a yellow saree inside. And there was a letter, too.

" Saree? But..."
" It's a gift from me. It's not something Veer Ji gifted me. I bought it with my own money... I don't have a sister, but in you, I saw an elder sister... so please accept it."
" You're a crazy one! Thank you... stay for a few moments, I made some pakoda. Take some with you."

Sita nodded. After taking some pakoda, she left. Vrinda opened the letter...

Didi, I want you to live your life as you always wanted. I know you can't get back the years you lost, but a big future is waiting for you. Write your own story this time... I'll pray to Sita Maiya for you. Didi, I'm leaving my number to you. If you get time please message me or call me. I'd love to talk to you...

" She is such a crazy one. Veer is indeed lucky..."

~~\\~~

Veer and Sita were sitting on his private jet. Sita was tired as they slept only for 4 hours last night.

" If you wanna sleep, you can. It'll take time."
" Hmm..."

She closed her eyes, and Veed pulled her closer to him. Her head was resting on his chest. His masculine arms were protecting her like always. Veer smiled and took a picture of her as she looked very cute.

They reached Italy on time. Veer decided to drop her at the hotel, so they went to the hotel first.

" I'll be back right after my meeting. My men will be outside, so don't worry. And if you feel bored, you can watch the TV or call Anika... and if you feel hungry..."
" Slow down, Veer Ji! I'll be okay. I'm not a kid... go safely."

Veer smiled and rubbed her cheeks with his thumb. Then he left.

Veer was in the big room of the Italian mafia leader. They were having their meeting smoothly.

" Mr. Caputo, we already know our contract... I hope you won't try to break it illegally."
" No, no, Mr. Chauhan... we are mafias, not some serial killers or something. We know our boundaries. "
" Good."
" Will you leave Italy tomorrow?"
" No, I've some business here."
" Then how about a dinner tomorrow?"
" Well... my wife is also here."
" That will be more good. Bring her, too."
" Will you promise that she'll get the full safety here? I'll have my men, too, but still, as we are partners, now. I expect this from you."
" Of course, Mr. Chauhan. I'll make sure she'd be safe."

Veer nodded. Then he left. It was already evening. Veer saw Sita was watching a movie. He slowly went to her and hugged her tightly.

" I missed your smell..." He said while snuggling.
" But you should take a bath, I can smell the raw fish..."

Veer looked at her with widened eyes. She was trying her best not to laugh but failed. Then he hugged her more tightly.

" Then smell it more! As a punishment!"
" How was your meeting?"
" All sorted. They invited us for dinner tomorrow. "
" They invited me, too?"
" Yeah. "
" Dinner with mafias???"

Veer chuckled.

" You've your husband, right here. Your personal bodyguard, forgot?"
" Yeah, but I'm more worried about my personal bodyguard right now."

He looked at her concerned face and kissed her pink lips. She was shocked by his sudden action. He was kissing her like he was tasting her. Then he lay down on her lap.

" Imagine, the mafias saw you like this!"
" I don't mind... I want the whole world to know that you're mine."
" Is that so?"
" Do you have doubts?"
" How can I? I know you, Veer Ji!"

He closed his eyes and fell asleep in her lap. She looked at his sleeping face.

" Who would say, he is the Veer Chauhan... he is just a baby trying to act like a mature adult!"

She gave her a peck on the lips. Then she turned off the TV and looked at him until she fell asleep.

~~\\~~

They reached the house where the dinner was held. Everyone welcomed them properly.

" He is Mr. Caputo, the leader of the gang."
" Hello, Mrs. Chauhan. Nice to meet you."
" Yeah, you too. Here are some fruits for y'all. "
" Fruits?"
" She didn't want to come empty-handed. That's why... it's not from me but from her." Veer said.
" Thank you, Mrs. Chauhan. By the way, what do you do?"
" I'm a psychiatrist. "
" Very nice... come and take your seats."

The food was delicious. Sita enjoyed the food, and she wasn't scared anymore.

" The food was so delicious, Mr. Caputo. Thank you for inviting us." Sita said.
" It's okay... I had a daughter like you. I suddenly got reminded of her."
"Has something happened?"
" She attempted suicide cause of some school bullies long ago..."
" I can't imagine how hard it was for you and also for her... but I hope she got peace. It's okay to remember her. She's your daughter, after all."
" You're such a good woman. No wonder why Mr. Chauhan loves you this much."

Sita smiled along with Mr. Caputo. Then they left the house and came back to their hotel room.

" You've got some charms, isn't it? Why are all the dangerous people like you, huh? Is this some kind of brain game?"
" Yeah, I can control people's minds!"

Sita said and started giggling.

" Just don't make them fall in love with you, or I've to kill a lot!"
" Aish... why are you like this? Well, we should sleep now. We are returning tomorrow, right?"

Thank you for reading. I hope I didn't make you bored.

See you in the next ....