He left India

Veer didn't want to leave Sita anymore after hearing that.

" Does... does she know it?"
" No, and don't tell her. I don't want her to think that her real parents abandoned her."

Veer nodded. He went back to the room and saw Sita sitting on the bed, still looking sad.

" Veer Ji! Can I, can I, too, go with you?"

As soon as she saw Veer, she stood up. He went to her and put his hands on her shoulders.

" I'll be back as soon as I can. I'll call you."

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. His lips were so soft that she felt like it was some melting ice cream.

" Even though I won't be here, you'll be safe. I already made it sure. If anyone tries to do anything bad to you, I swear to you, Sita, nobody will find their body ever." He thought in his mind before pulling her into a hug.

He left about 6 o'clock, and Akshay came at 9 o'clock. It wasn't only Akshay but a few more men of Veer. But they were in disguise so nobody found anything sus.

~~\\~~

" You know me well, Mr. Volkov. Veer Chauhan never faked any promises."
" I know, I know, Mr. Chauhan... that's why I'm willing to help you in the Russian market."

Veer smiled, Of course, it was his professional smile.

" But you know, I'm a mafia. I've my own profit in everything..."
" I'm aware of that, Mr. Volkov. Of course, you'll get a share from this Russian business. But you can't ask more later if it goes against this contract... you know me well, Mr. Volkov. "

Of course, he knew. He shook hands with Veer and went out.

" You got the deal, huh?" Varun said.
" There's no deal. Veer Chauhan can't get."
" I've heard that your wife is in Rishikesh right now..."
" I'd not love it when you'd try to involve in my private matters. Specifically about my wife."

Varun laughed sarcastically.

" You still have to get the deal with Italian mafias, don't forget. And you know, what's their demand in it."
" That I've to help them in India. I know that, and there's no problem with it."
" Fuck, man! You'll have to get into the crime world more and more. There's no escape now!"

Veer knew it all. But he was never scared of it. He knew the power he held could destroy any mafia gang, but he had no intention cause the more men, the more power.

" Do your own business. I need to head back to my hotel."

Veer went back to his hotel. He bought this hotel when he came to Russia for the first time. Cause, when he was a child, he went there with his parents. He changed his clothes and took out his phone from his pocket.

Then he called Sita....

" Hello, Veer Ji, are you okay?"
" Yes, what'd happen to me? Did you eat yet?"
"Yeah, I just ate. When will you be back?"
" I'll leave tomorrow, so I'll probably reach there the day after tomorrow. I told Akshay to bring you back to Ayodhya... or do you wanna stay there for a bit?"
" No, I wanna go back to home..."

Veer chuckled.

" Fine, I'll call you tomorrow. Good night, sweetheart. "

Sita's heart beat so fast when he called her 'Sweetheart'.

" Sita..."

Sita turned around and saw Anika standing there in panic mode.

" What's wrong, Anika? Is Uncle, Aunty alright?"
" They are okay... but Sita, I'm pregnant!"

Sita felt like she was hearing wrong. So she asked again.

" What did you say?"
" I'm pregnant!"
" What?? By whom? How did it happen?"
" You remember, after Sunidhi dadi's funeral, I stayed there?"
" Yea...?"
" Then me and Akshay fell in love. And the day I was leaving, I came back again to get my purse, which I had forgotten at the Villa. And then... we had... made love, and now, I got to know, I'm pregnant!"

Sita stayed silent for a moment to process everything.

" Gosh, Uncle will kill you!"

Sita knew Anika's family was very strict. Specifically, her father.

" I know! That's why... what should I do? I didn't even tell Akshay about it! What if... he says to me to abort the baby?"
" You wanna keep the baby, right?"
" Yea, Sita..."
" I'll help you. I'm going back to Ayodhya tomorrow, you'll go with me. I'll find some way... trust me."

Anika nodded and hugged her best friend. She came to the right place.

~~\\~~

" Yes, Veer Ji, I'm on the jet... Devar Ji and Anika are with me, too."
" Okay, I'll be leaving soon. See you tomorrow!"

He cut the call. Sita was holding Anika's hand tightly. Like she was squeezing it.

" I'll take you to a good doctor. I have a friend who is a gynaecologist. "
" What'd I do without you..."

~~\\~~

Veer returned a few hours ago. He just came to the bedroom after taking a shower.

" Veer Ji, I've something important to discuss with you..."

Sita was standing in front of the door.

" Why are you standing outside? Come."

Sita came inside and locked the door. Veer was surprised cause of her behaviour.

" What's it?"
" Actually, Anika... She's pregnant with Devar Ji's baby!"
" I should've guessed it. So?"
" You..."
" They did all those unholy things at my office. And got caught by me."
" Oh... well, that's not the point! The point is that her father will kill her if he gets to know her. And she didn't tell Devar Ji yet 'cause she's afraid that he'd tell her to abort the baby!"
" What can I do in here? It's their private matter..."
" She is helpless right now, Veer Ji. I can't see her like this."

Veer didn't actually know what to say to Sita. But he understood where she was coming from.

" I'll try to do something. "
" Thank you, Veer Ji... then I'll see you tomorrow morning. "

Veer grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer. She got bumped into his chest.

" Where are you going to Princess?"

Thank you. I hope you liked this chapter. I've got nothing to say, lmao!

See you in the next chapter ~