The Body Massage

" Kill him already!"

Sita heard him shouting, which made her flinch. She didn't know Veer could kill too.

Veer turned around and saw Sita in a very bad condition. He cut the call.

" Oh, my dear, was it new to you?"
" Veer Ji..."
" Yes, your Veer Ji committed a lot of crimes already. "

She suddenly started crying loudly. Veer was confused.

" Why are you crying like this?"

Sita said something, but Veer couldn't hear it cause of the loud crying sound.

" Sita Ji, stop!!"

Sita stopped when she heard him addressing her like that. She wiped her tears and looked at him.

" Ugh, why were you crying like that??"
" I... don't know."

Veer was so pissed. He rolled his eyes and went to his room. Sita looked at the Dobermans who were eating their food peacefully.

" Max, Zack... who is more scary? Veer  Ji or You two?"

They looked at her and came to her. Even though she was scared, she stayed still. They sniffed and left for their food.

"Yeah, the food is tastier...."

Sita said and went back to her room.

~~\\~~

Sita went to her work again, and this time, everyone was looking at her from a distance.

" Sita? You didn't tell that you were Mr. Veer's wife!" Minakshi said.
" I'm sorry, I just wanted you all to treat me equally. "
" Oh God, okay, I got it. How do you both even get married? You're North Pole, and he's South!"
" Guess it was my destiny! By the way, what happened to Dr. Dubey?"
" He got fired and... his license got cancelled. "

Sita was so shocked.

" It was just a medium punishment, Sita. He is thankful that he didn't cut his hands off and fed his dogs. He pleaded with him that he was the only earner and he had a wife and 2 kids. Ugh!"

Sita didn't say anything.
After the whole day of taking care of patients, it was finally time to go home. She enjoyed more at the asylum. But she wanted to see her Veer Ji too.

~~\\~~

She was already back. She was sitting in the living room with Dadi Ji.

" Dadi Ji, may I massage your feet with the oil?"
" Oh no, beti, why would you do that?"
" Please, Dadi Ji?"

She finally permitted to see Sita's puppy eyes. Veer came downstairs for his evening coffee, and then he noticed a beautiful moment. He didn't say anything, but Sita felt his presence. Her heart was beating heavily.

Later at night, Sita was finally getting ready to go to sleep. Then Veer entered.

" Veer, Ji? Do you want something?"
" I saw you massaging Dadi's feet that time."
" Oh, do you want a foot massage? Wait, I'll bring the oil."
" I don't just want a foot massage. I want a full-body massage. "

Sita looked at his perfect facial features and nodded. She went to get the oil and came back soon. She saw he was already without his shirt.
Her face turned reddish. His six packs were perfectly shown. His body was shaved. He had a mole at the side of his navel.

" Are you blushing?" He asked with a smirk.
" Uh, no..."

Sita sat down with the oil and opened the bottle. She started with his feet. When he got her touch on his feet, his body shivered. She was massaging so well that his full body got relaxed. Then she told him to turn around so that she could massage his back. This time, both of them shivered. The tension between them was just increasing.

" Veer Ji, you have a faded wound here...." Sita said, looking at the upper side of his back.
" Bullet shot."

She stopped, and for a moment, her world stopped. She realized the fact that if he could kill, there would be people who'd like to kill him, too. She didn't know what to do. Even if she told him, he'd never stop it anyway. She could only pray for him to be healthy.

" What happened? Got scared again?"

He felt a drop fall on his back. He immediately looked back. Sita's eyes were wet.

" Now, why again?"
" Veer... Ji... you got shot...?"
" Yes, it was the second time. The first one was near my shoulder. It couldn't get inside."

She started crying more.

" Why are you crying? Don't irritate me!"

She wiped her tears, and again, her eyes got filled.

" I'm sorry... you're strong, you've more men than anyone. You won't get shot again. Yea..."

He got confused a little.

" Stop pretending like you care about me!"
" I'm not pretending Veer Ji. I want you to be healthy always..."

Veer got up and left the room hurriedly. His heart wasn't in his control by then. If he'd stayed there one more second, he'd have exploded.

" Why the fuck-"
" What, Mr. Veer?" Akshay came.
" She... I mean Sita Ji... she is weird and annoying!"

Akshay chuckled. Veer's eye got darkened.

" Why are you laughing?"
" Maybe sometimes weird and annoying things are better. By the way, tomorrow is Mr Singhaniya's daughter's engagement. He invited both of you, I mean you and your Sita Ji."

Akshay left with a giggle. Veer rolled his eyes and went back to your room to tell you, but you were changing, so he came out. His heart missed two beats. He held his chest and sighed.

" She is just a mere woman. One of your properties."

After a minute, he knocked.

" Who's this?"

Veer came inside. Sita was a little shocked as he had never knocked before.

" Ji, Veer Ji?"
" Tomorrow, we need to attend an engagement party. Get ready before 6 pm."
" Okay."

Veer left. Sita went to sleep while thinking she'd go somewhere with her husband after marriage. She was drowning in the thoughts of Veer. Even if he was cruel, Sita knew he had a good side, too.

Veer was lying on his double-sized bed while thinking about Sita's crying face.

" Was She worried about me? Why would she? I'm a bad man and also a bad husband. Is she crazy?"

Thank you. I hope you like it. I'd love it if you commented your thoughts down here.

See you in the next chapter ~