18.

"G-morn-ng.." I greeted everyone at the table in the morning. After pulling myself together from falling asleep here again. I guess I feel kind of ,how to say it... Safe here?

Yeah, that's the word.

"Hello, kid. Toast or cereal?" Mr. Stark asked me."It doesn't matter." Mr. Stark placed both in front of me.

I laughed and then yawned.

"Awwww."

"What is it?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.Nobody answered me...

After breakfast I went to get dressed.

"I should probably go, Mr. Stark.",

,What? Yeah fine. I have a meeting right now, but can I say-",

,That is okay. Bye!" I said as I entered the elevator.

-

I slowly opened the main door of the orphanage.

"Where have you been?" Said a calm voice to my left, too calm...

"I-well-I-was-that-I-gone..." Mrs. Davis looked at me like I was a murderer.

"You were gone. That is nice. And what does it LOOK like to gone?! YOU'RE THERE A LOT, YOU LITTLE MURDERER!"Yay. That hurt.I didn't answer.

,,COME CLOSER. NOW!"I'd rather listen. She slapped me.

"AND INTO THE CLOSET!",

,No Please. Not in the closet. Please." Anything but a closet...

"YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE!"

-

I'm riding my bike right now. In the morning, Mrs. Davis still managed to kick me in the stomach a little, but then she let me go. I'm heading for an internship.

 Finally! 

I'm in front of Avengers Tower. I went inside. I saw Gwen talking to the receptionist. I reached the elevator. I began to think about Mr. Stark's advice again. About the fact that I should invite her somewhere. The problem is I don't know where.

 The door opened and Nat stood there. 

"Hello Peter. For an internship?" I nodded. Nat moved out of my way and smiled at me. I smiled too and headed to the workshop where Mr. Stark is always.

"Hello, Mr. Stark!"

"Hello, Bambi. Come see something" I went to my mentor.

,,Wow! That's cool!" I said when I saw the new Iron Armor model. It was incredibly cool!Mr. Stark laughed.

"You want to help me with this?" Oh my god!

"Is this a joke? Of course I do!" And I smiled. A real smile. I've been laughing more and more since I got the internship.Mr. Stark ruffled my hair.

"Mr. Staaark." I said still smiling.

"Have you already invited a certain blonde somewhere?"

,,What? Um no, noI didn't invite her..." I said quickly but slowly at the same time. I finally added. "I don't even know where I should invite her to?" I finally asked.

"Maybe to the cinema, the park? Young man, do you know how many places in this world you can invite her to?" Mr. Stark said amused.

"Probably a lot..." I replied. Mr. Stark just ruffled my hair again. I laughed.

,,Hey!"

"Come on, I'll get to work." Mr. Stark said and I didn't protest.