12.

I don't know how long I've been working on the suit, but I know it's been a few hours. My phone is on the charger while I have the flashlight on it.
I am currently cutting a piece of fabric and sewing it back together. I'm getting pretty fast now.
So here it is and that's it!
So, do I have a foundation, or a foundation before a foundation? Ugh that's confusing.
I looked at the display. Uhhh.
4:00 a.m
That means I have about an hour and a half of sleep before I have to get up for Mrs. Davis.
Oh no.
Well, I turned off my cell phone and lay down on the blanket, which, as always, was lying on the dusty floor.

-

Crrrrr
I quickly turned off my alarm, which I always set for 5:30
Umm I'm tired, I didn't even clean yesterday. God
I started putting everything back into the box, which I then put back in the corner of the room.
I put my backpack on my back and opened the window. I climbed down the wall again. I need a few things from the YARD so I'll have to walk today.
I didn't really care, after all, it was pretty early so that's great.I walked calmly, I didn't run or anything like that. I just went. Like going for a morning walk...Finally I was in front of the YARD and entered the grounds. How could I wait again no one in sight.I immediately went to electronics to find a few things I need. Then I went to the swim gear pile where I found one pair of swim goggles.And yes, I will definitely use them. Then I went to the artist pile. There were sprays again. I definitely picked those up. Well, the two blacks who were there.I turned back to the orphanage where I headed too.
-

I climbed through the window again and closed it behind me. I unzipped the bag and pulled out the things I had 'bought'. Then I put them in the box, I looked at the mobile.8:00 a.m
Hmm, I should leave for my internship now that I'm walking. Well Avengers Tower is not far one block from the orphanage. What to pay.
I jumped out of the window and walked towards my favorite tower.

-

I got there a little early, but I didn't care now.
I entered the elevator, which of course took me to the fifth floor behind the others.
"Hello Peter" said Mr. Stark to me immediately.
"Hello mister Stark" I said back and Mr. Stark rolled his eyes.
"The others are on a mission," he informed me, then pointed to the couch.
"Wait a minute here on the couch, I have to call somewhere" and then he left
I went to sit on the couch, then I felt my eyes closing, but I was too tired to fight it.

TONY POV

I walked back into the living room/kitchen/dining room and saw Peter sleeping on the couch.
I smiled and covered him with a blanket. He must have been tired when he fell asleep sitting up.
I put his feet on the couch so I wouldn't wake him up. I finally succeeded.

PETER POV

I opened my eyes and noticed he was covered with a blanket? Well, it's definitely a blanket, I sat down and looked around.HellI fell asleep at the internship!?Probably notHow could it have happened?!What kind of intern am I?God this is so embarrassing...Come on Parker! No more self-pity! Pull yourself together.I looked around the room again, which was actually three rooms in one."I see you're awake" someone said at the elevator and when I turned I saw Mr. Stark."Mr. Stark! I'm so sorry! I didn't want to fall asleep, but suddenly I just closed my eyes and didn't even realize it, it just happened. I'm so sorry, I really didn't want to fall asleep, on top of that in pra-""God kiddo, I'm not mad when I'm calm," Mr. Stark said amused.,,-back in the day. Wait!? Aren't you?" I asked cautiously."no, if it bothered me I would wake you up" he replied and I wanted to leave this conversation."I think that today it is useless to start something new. What do you think?" Mr. Stark asked me and I agreed.Finally he sat down on the couch next to me and we turned on the TV...