10-main plot begining

The next day, a serene Sunday morning, Brielle found herself waking up in the Airbnb, hazel still nestled in her bed across the room. Yawning, Brielle nudged her, "Look at the clock; it's 7 am already, wake up." Hazel, turning around, mumbled, "It's too early, isn't it, bestie? You can go for a walk, take your phone with you; I'm gonna sleep." Brielle sighed, "Alright, sleep well, little rockstar."

Determined to make the most of the morning, Brielle got ready, deciding to take her camera along for some impromptu vlogging. Stepping outside, she began capturing the beautiful scenery and parks of LA, filled with cute children and early morning joggers. As she strolled, Brielle was approached from behind, and to her surprise, it was none other than Sam.

"Heya!" Sam greeted with a cheerful smile. Brielle turned and said, "Oh, hey! How are you, blonde unicorn?" Sam replied, "Good! Here for a morning jog. And you? Let me guess, exploring LA with Hazel for the vlog, right?" Brielle chuckled, "No, she's sleeping. I'm exploring nearby myself." Sam suggested, "Then let me accompany you!" Brielle grinned, "That would actually be lovely. Thanks, blonde unicorn." Sam shrugged, "No problem." Brielle asked, "Colby asleep?" Sam nodded, "Yeah, he was awake until 2 am or something, so now he's sleeping." Brielle said, "Oh, alright!"

And with that, Sam and Brielle set out to explore LA together, creating memories and documenting their adventures. The vibrant city offered a plethora of sights and experiences, and as they shared laughs and Stories .

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 2 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥. 𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙨. 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 👀(also remember this is NOT a fanfiction 😭 it's just a story in a parallel universe, ig you can call it fanfic cause I used real characters )