chapter 10

Losing my mind over someone is the least bit of my problems
~legacy

I walked out of the hospital without anybody knowing. I walked out with her...she was hurting just like me. She wanted him to hurt just like me. I never meant to hurt Roxy but from what heard...she had a few cuts and bruises. Nothing major. Him on the other hand was in a "slight coma" I hope he stays that way. He comes into my life and takes what I love ...only because he feels sorry for how he treated her. He left the person he was suppose to love. She told me she was pregant too. I wish she wouldvr told me this before the accident. She lost the baby on impact she claims she's fine but I know itll hit her when she least expects it. I walked past her room and peeked in. Sound asleep with a teddy bear in her hand...who tf gave her a bear! As I looked deeper into the room see him. Isn't this fucked suppose to be in a COMA. Ugh dammit. I grab her hand and I drag her towards the door and into the waiting car.

"God , he's ruined so much by just waking up!" I screamed beating the steering wheel.

"Calm down. We can make this work." She said.

"Okay. Okay. Ugh, where are we going now?" I asked looking at her.

"Keep your eyes on the road. And we're going to go to my lake house...it's safe up there and secluded, we'll have time to get a plan together." She said.

"Good. Let's go." I said pulling into the high way.

I woke to the bright lights a tear stained pillow and a...bear? Where the hell....
I looked to my right and I seen him sleeping in a hospital chair. My love...

"Stop watching me like that Rox I'm not dead." He said sitting up and smirking.

"I honestly thought you were...don't scare me like that ever again you hear me?" I said sitting up.

"I'm sorry it was my fault , I should've been paying attention to the road."

"No. It was legacy...and some chick...he crashed his car into ours I believe he was trying to kill you." I said looking down crying.

"Why are you crying? Look ma, I'm  not going anywhere you know that right....."

"Yeah I guess in a way I do. I mean right bow I feel like because of him I could lose you at any moment. He wants you to suffer...or something I just know he wants to hurt you and if he hurts you...I don't know what I'd do. If you leave...how would I cope..how would I live Tab?" I said sobbing.

"Hey. Hey," he said scooting in the bed and holding me." You not going to lose me. I promise you that. I'm going to always be here. I'm not losing you and I just got you back ma."

He says that....but Legacy can be very dangerous....who the hell was that girl?