Chapter 8

Legacy pov :

I really am not the type to fuck with a girls feelings, but I mean...its the life style im in now..its effecting me...I aint mean to hurt Roxy I really didn't but I mean damn....what else she want me to do! If she wanted more she should've told me. I can't read her damn mind....

Legacy: Roxy.....open the door....ROXY!!

Roxy: ....what Nigga?

Legacy: You heard what the hell I said come open this door

(Door bell rings)

Legacy: ugh....! (Walks to door) Who is it!!

???: Open the door legacy....

Legacy: (opens the door) Oh he'll Nahh...Nigga wtf you doin here

???: Where Roxy?

Legacy: Tab why tf it matter to you huh? Last time I checked she couldn't fucking stand you!

Tab: ....oh okay...(walks around the house) ROXY!!!

Roxy: (opens door) I'm right here...(hugs him) hey...

Legacy: (says to his self) wtf...kind of...

Tab: You ready?

Roxy: Yeah. Lemme grab my purse.

Tab: Alright.

Legacy: Nd where tf you think you going?

Roxy: Why does it matter...?

Legacy: I just want you to be safe....

Roxy: I am safe. Now bye. (Grabs Tabs hand and leaves)

Roxy pov
I really don't see why he gives af bout me now. He ain't care about me when he fucking that bitch...it's w.e though...I'm happy right now. Tab and I were going to the pier play at the beach and the carnival too. We got there and rode a bunch of rides and played in the water...it's the most fun I've had in some months. Being on the road with legacy isn't all that exciting..I mean I get to see more of the world then I've ever seen..but with him on stage I can't DO much of anything...

Tab: you ready to go home?

Roxy: If it's your house...then yes...

Tab: Mmm...alright..

Roxy: okay then lets go :)

The ride there wasn't silent we were joking around and laughing ..just like the good ole times...I really do love him its really crazy lol...

Roxy: Boy! Stop messin wit me and keep your eyes on the road !! Chill lol

Tab: (poking her) Dont tell me to chill lol

(Car swerves)

Roxy: Be careful ! Damn. Lmao

Tab: ....I love you (smiles)

Roxy: I love you too

Tab:( looks at her)

Roxy: TAB!!

car swerved and crashes.......