chapter 3

Apart of Roxy was afraid, becauss she knew what Tab was capable of..She wanted to tell Legacy but she knew he was goign to frak out and try to move them again. She really loved California. So Roxy decided that she was going to keep the informationto herself and se for herself  what exactly ab was up to. 

later that day 

Legacy: Hey baby where you been? 

Roxy: I went to the mall...thought id be by myself and buy some new jordans

Legacy: ooooh, baby lemme see!!  

Roxy phone rings 

Roxy: Hello? 

???: You looked beautiful, i forgot to say this...

Roxy gave Legacy that box of shoes and went upstairs to their room. Legacy and Roxy weren't exactly together...but thy were something. Yeah. They slept in the same bed. They even called eachother babe and baby. They held hands, they kissed...but they never actually said they were together> Legacy said he desnt like titles. Period. She liked it though because they were still bestfriends. 

Roxy: thank you * smiing into the phone* 

Tab: im sorry Roxy...i really shouldve safed us...but i continously hurt you. Over and pver and oer again. 

Roxy: Lil Shawn... can you please, please stop apologizing. its oer an done with. 

Legacy came into he room to tell you how much he liked the shoes, buthen he tells you that he has rehersal at the studio. 

Legacy: babe you wanna come? 

Roxy: Actually..i think imma go to  a friends house..hey whats your address? Okay. 

Legacy: Alright wel im ready when you are...

10 mins later Legacy and Roxy got into the car. Legacy kept asking her where she was going but after aout 15 tries he gave up and started talking about his job. Which he dos...constantly -_-.

Legacy: So babe, you know we have some ne dancers coming in today that i have to view...man i love doing that. I mean its good seeing all that talent in the world..hey you okay?

roxy: yeah, im good *rolls eyes* 

Legacy: You sure ma? 

Roxy: Mhmm, stop right here this where the house at...*gets out the car* bye

Legacy: ...Bye

roxy walked into the huse..the house was big asf....

Roxy: Tab!!!

Tab: Im in the game room! 

Roxy walked down the long ass hall way and into the game room. She saw tab playing a their favorite boxing game on the kinetic. 

Roxy; ...Well im glad i wore preety panties...game on il boy

Roxy strips down to her bra and panties while Tab too his shirt and basketball shorts off. 

tab: Game on baby

they played 8 games...for 5 hours all of them Roxy won, she always won. they had again annoounced that player 2 had won. Roxy threw her hands up and started yelling..she had this big ass smile on her face. He issed that tey were  eating and playing around..just like the good days, ay before he turned into a monster.. this is the gil he fell in love with, and is still in love with till this day.

Roxy: *sits down from laughing* God....i missed this i missed us...

Tab: You missed us? 

roxy: Yeah...*smiles*