Chapter 9

Heart monitor beeping.....

Roxy pov...

Damn! My head hurt! I told that fool to keep his damn eyes on the road , but then again maybe if I wasn't poking him this wouldn't have happened. UGH! I cant open my eyes...." She looks like shes trying to wake up..." I opened my eyes and instantly closed them again...

Roxy: Shit....(winces)

Doctor: Hello im Doctor Ronin...on a scale of 1-10 much does it hurt

Roxy: That depends...what part of me are you talking about...

Doctor Ronin: Your head sweetie , but while you mentioned that what else hurts?

Roxy: My head... about a 7...7 1/2 and my ribs hurts to... just alittle

Doctor Ronin: Well then I will up your meds and be right back, we will keep you over night just to make sure everything going good. Anymore questions?

Roxy: Yeah. (slowly sits up) The boy that was in the crash with me...how is he?

Doctor Ronin: ummm...well miss Roxy. He's in a slight coma..

Roxy: A slight coma..? What exactly is that?

Doctor Ronin: It means...there's a 50/50 chance he will wake up. It's his choice..not ours I'm sorry ma'am. (Leaves)

God...a coma..I can't I can't even think straight. I laid down and closed my eyes as I think of the accident....

Stop poking me!! And watch the road! I said laughing

I remember the car swerving....I remember the car being stopped at their light...I remember them easing forward...

I love you. He said smiling.

I love you too. I said

I remember the car speeding towards us. I remember the face right before it hit. The look of hurt and betrayal on their faces.

The girl I don't know...but Legacy's face I know all to well.

~ With Tab

Damn my head hurts....ow...shit

"I wouldn't move like that." Said a voice

"Hey, I know you you're Ciara Cece's little sister. Why am I here?" I asked.

"Youre in a coma Lil Shawn. I need you to wake up...she needs you to wake up." Ciara said

"It would be better if I leave. She doesn't need me in her life...I fucked her up. She's better off." I said sitting on the floor.

"You have people in this world that do not want you two together. If you leave they will hurt her , do you really want that?" She asked.

"Nah I want her safe.."

"Then wake up and stay...she needs you and you need her." She said helping me up.

"Okay."

*Heart monitor beeping*

Damn this light hurts....I squinted up and seen a white tile ceiling. Ugh I hate hospitals.
I leaned over and pressed the red bottom on my bed signiling the nurse.

"Oh good. You're awake. I'll go get the doctor." She said smiling and walking away.

Thank you Ciara...

Always Lil Shawn...

Who do you think the girl in the car is...?

Comment

Share

Vote