Chapter 24.

Taraji's POV

I was immediately annoyed once i saw Kendall behind the door. I had a tank top on and some shorts that I found in Tasia's bag. I could've been naked still making love but I swallow my frustration.

Kendall rushed in like he was scared, closing the door behind him.

Concern took over my demeanor. I walked up behind Fantasia. I was close to her, all up on her behind just so Kendall doesn't get any ideas.

"What's wrong?" I'm the first to speak. Looking him over, he's been roughed up but nothing too bad.

"What did Terrence do?" I added.

"He.. he didn't mean to hurt you," Kendall was a different kind of frantic.

"Sit," I pointed at the chair that was inside of the suite.

He did just that.

Fantasia moved to the bed with her legs crossed, letting me take care of any business that would present itself.

"He told that person to follow us?" I stayed standing up. My arms crossed. I read his body language looking for any lies that he'd try to tell me.

Kendall nodded, "he wanted to throw you off but he never thought you'd put yourself in danger. He wants you back Taraji that's all this is,"

I rolled my eyes.

"He knows that you and Fantasia are together and he was trying to get you to fall into your old ways with him again. He thought that if I got you to that point that it'd work,"

"You took Fantasia's son for some stunt?"

"He's my son too," he looked over to me, "if I got him to fall back in love with you, I'd have Fantasia back,"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Cause I don't want to do that anymore, I'll let Fantasia go. If she wants to be with you fine. I just want to be able to see my kids I don't want to be this monster anymore, I can't," he wiped over his face with his hands. "You have to fix this Taraji."

"This mess that you made?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Please," his voice was barely above a whisper.

"Are you good to find somewhere else to stay? Take a flight back home in the morning?"

"Yeah, I can do that. I'll stay in our home, or your home now," he looked at Fantasia for the first time since he's walked in here. "I'm sorry for everything,"

"It's okay, are you sure you're good?" Fantasia's voice filled with room even though it was so soft.

He looked her over. Almost as if he were remembering all that he had. I snapped at him. I don't like the way he's looking at my woman.

I stepped in front of his view of Fantasia. My arms still crossed. I give him a mean mug. "You good for the rest of the day?"

He rubbed his face again, "yeah , I'm good," he stood up attempting to find Fantasia's eyes, but he was met with mine.

"You better watch the way you're looking at her or you gon have another problem on your ha-"

Fantasia stood up from behind me , pulling me close to her. "That's alright, we'll call you tomorrow,"

His eyes were wandering again.

"Fuck you looking at her so hard for?" I grabbed my phone and threw it at him but I missed. Tasia grabbed my hands once again.

Kendall finally found his way out.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you," I broke from her hold and walked to the door to make sure it was locked. "The fuck he think this is?" I spoke to myself.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She followed me over to the door and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Relax mama I'm all yours," she whispered in my ear. "Relax," she kissed my ear and rubbed my hands.

"I'm sorry," I closed my eyes.

She continued to kiss on me, moving down to my neck. Her hands continued to rub my hands before holding them.

"It's okay, I know it's a lot. This feels heavy," her voice removed my tension. "I'll be here for regardless of what you have to do."

"I have to go find Terrence, I have to speak to him and see what his problem is," I turned around. All the tension she just made disappear has come back.

"Do you want to wait until later? Or tomorrow? We have another interview today," she reminded me. It was still early in the day.

She pulled me into her. Placing her forehead on mine. "Whatever he is trying to do isn't working. Trying to split us up from each other isn't going to happen. But I need you to think things through before you do them. I know that you've done this type of thing before but you have so much at risk. This press tour is important for the both of us,"

She spoke some sense into me. My temper has done me no justice today.

"We don't have another interview until Monday. On Sunday we're leaving from this city. So tomorrow you can deal with it,"

I smooched her lips. "Okay," I spoke softly. "I just don't want anyone putting you in danger,"

Her hands found mine again. "I trust you,"

I kissed her again. She kissed me back. She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her. My arms wrapped around her neck. Our lips stayed on each other. Hers started on my neck. She sat down on the bed in a position where I straddled her. I love being on top of her.

I pushed her down, having her back against the bed. I took the shirt that I took from Tasia's clothes off. Her hands held my torso.

"I love that you can calm me down," I say while looking at her doughy eyes.

"I love when you get aggressive, always trying to protect me. You in charge mama," her hands started rubbing on my thighs. I untied her robe that she still had on.

I looked at her body. I watched her play with her nipples before I took the shorts I was wearing off. "You all mine?" I asked her as I readjusted myself.

"Mhm,"

My hands rubbed her thighs making their way up to her breasts. I wrapped my hand around her neck.

"This pussy is mine?"

"Yes mama,"
-
-

I hope y'all enjoyeddd

Finally getting these niggas dealt with 🙄

What y'all think about Kendall LIL PUSSY ASS ?

How y'all feel about Taraji bein a big boss?

Any opinions, comments , and questions are welcomed

Muah 💋