Chapter 13.

(A/N decided to give yall a longer chapter, so stay w me now. MUAH)

Fantasia's POV

The last couple weeks have been weird between me and Kendall and me and Taraji. Today was our last day on set. Everybody sang, danced and hollered in joy. It was outside a real hot day.

"I can't believe this is it, we're wrapping up our baby," I spoke to Corey. "Don't be a stranger now,"

"I'm so happy to have met you and formed a bond with you. Don't forget I need a tea update I don't know what's going on between you and ole dude," he laughed, I laughed too, "I don't even know,"

Everybody spoke to everybody on set. We took all types of videos and pictures and I was dancing with Ciara.

I have formed a huge connection with everyone here, I began to get emotional.

Our big hurrah lasted for a long while. Conversations and laughs refused to end. Once they finally did we all cheers'd with champagne.

"I hope to see you all at the party tonight!" Oprah planned on throwing a huge party for the evening to celebrate the life of our filming experience and the fact that it is over now.

"T, you want me to pick you up tonight?" I touched her arm to get her attention. She turned towards me as she walked.

"Nah I'm good," she brushed it off.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I stop her completely.

"Yeah, I'll see you later Fantasia I just have some things I need to handle," once again she pulled herself from me.

She's been doing this so often within the past two weeks and I haven't had the chance to talk to her about it. With all this distance I can't even read her the way I'm used to doing. But I let her walk off, only because I'll see her later.

"Trouble in paradise?" Corey's voice made an appearance from behind me.

"Paradise?" I asked.

"I have you figured out Tasia,"

"Mhm and how is that?"

"You in love with Raji,"

I attempt to protest but he doesn't allow me to.

"I know things are difficult for you and your husband,"

"I'm actually trying to get back into his good graces," I began to explain, "we were talking last night and we started you know.. getting intimate and I call him the wrong name," I laughed just a little.

Corey laughed, "you called him, her name didn't you,"

"Aghhh I did, I did. That was 2 weeks ago," I admitted

"And how did that end?"

2 weeks ago

I froze, quickly realizing my mistake. He got up from under me pushing me aside.

"You been fucking her?" Disgust grew in his voice.