Chapter 14.

Taraji's POV

"Who got her like this?" I asked Dani.

Tasia was feeling the liquor too much. I know it must be dark liquor cause she is hornier than ever. I know that she's under the influence but lord forgive me I'm not sure if I'll be able to resist her all night.

I've been distant during work, listening to Jussie's advice. But when she's all over me like this ? I'm not sure how to act.

"My man actin a fool girl," she pointed at Corey, pouring everybody up and taking some shots at the same time.

"Hi Gabrielle I haven't seen you all night," I saw one of my coworkers and chatted with her a bit.

Then I walked over to Corey,
"Hey T, here you go," he handed me a double shot.

"You are a mess," I told him

"Just take this one shot baby, then take one with me," Tasia hasn't left my side since the restroom. She was all up on me like she my woman.

I looked back at her, she leaned into me.
"Hey, we are in public," I warned.

"I don't care," her voice had this rasp to it that made me want to risk it all.

I turned back around taking the shot. I need it.

"I'm going to go make my rounds and talk to everyone, can I leave you here?"

"I'll chill here with Corey," Fantasia replied. "Don't leave me for too long, I'll start missin you,"

I rolled my eyes. She is no better than a man when she horny my god.

I went to speak to our producers and the rest of the crew. I thanked everybody for dealing with me and taking care of me everyday on set. I shared some jokes with them and drank some champagne.

Once I made it back over to Tasia and the rest of our folks they was all dancing. Coleman was showing us his groove, him and Corey was being nothing but clowns. I couldn't help but laugh.

I sat on a chair close to them to watch over Tasia. She was dancing with Dani. They both can't dance. I shook my head and drank the champagne I had left in my glass.

A Sade classic came on. "Like a Tattoo." Everybody slow danced at the party. I was busy looking Fantasia over once more. Her body just looked too good today.

Before I knew it she was pulling me off my chair. "Dance with me,"

"I can't dance Tasia," I fussed, even though I almost immediately fell into submission.

"Come here mama," she held my hand, guiding me towards the dance floor. It was so crowded but all I could see was her. Once we found our space we began to sway back and forth.

"You needa stop calling me mama," I don't like what it does to me.

Her arms were wrapped around my waist as mine were wrapped around her shoulders. I played through her hair softly. I rested my head on her chest.

"I know you like when I call you that," she spoke smoothly in my ear.

Her hands rubbed up and down my back before slipping lower. She gave my ass a squeeze again. A suppressed moan escaped my lips.