16-20

Chapter 16

Jin Wang did not speak.

Mammy Mu would not continue to say more. After all, she is a servant. Although she could say a few more words based on the previous relationship with Jin Wang, too much improper words would kill the affection of the past.

She also knew in her mind that her young master knows very well in his heart. If he wasn't thoughtful, he would not become a seignior after fighting against people in imperial palace without the protection of her mother.

Afterwards, the two talked for a while about something that happened in the backyard while Jin Wang was not in the mansion. Actually, they mainly talked about the little princess, side consort Hu, and even consort Jin. After all, the reason why Jin Wang originally made the little princess depart from Liuchun Pavilion was largely because side consort Hu used her daughter as an excuse that she wanted Jin Wang to dote on her and repeatedly fought with consort Jin in Siyi Yard.

It was late. Jin Wang personally sent Mammy Mu out. Mammy Mu returned to the small lateral yard silently under the darkness of the night. Everything was as usual.

Jin Wang returned to the inner hall. He was used to be alone and he just let Fucheng follow in.

Fucheng is in his thirties. His face is milk-white without beard and he wears a dark green robe with round collar. He, regarded as one of Jin Wang's top confidants has served Jin Wang for many years. Because he served Jin Wang from childhood, naturally Jin Wang has some different feelings with him from others. Therefore, he also dares to speak more things to Jin Wang.

He realized that Jin Wang was convinced by Mammy Mu. He hesitated for a moment and said to Jin Wang, "Wangye, I think what Mammy Mu said is right, and there should be a little master in the mansion." historical

But he only said this. Those who serve around the masters for many years all understand that "a little wind kindles, much puts out the fire". After all, the master is the master, while he is just a servant. In particular, this matter interfered with the taboo that Jin Wang could not tolerate others to touch, so Fucheng said very carefully.

Jin Wang didn't say anything, but he frowned the eyebrows more tightly.

He suddenly remembered the wet nurse and the indistinct white and towering breasts under the sweaty clothes.

For a while, the familiar feelings of heat rose from the body, but Jin Wang had long been used to it. He only frowned his eyebrows and ignored it.

The return of Jin Wang made everyone in the backyard move.

In fact, Jin Wang could be regarded as a person who has pure mind. There are not many women in his backyard. For so many years, he only has consort Jin, side consort Hu, the ladies awarded by Emperor Hongjing when he left the capital and concubine Feng.

It was very quiet in backyard when side consort Hu had not been there before. There are many battles in the frontier juncture. As the seignior, Jin Wang naturally bears the heavy responsibility to resist foreign aggression, so he leads the army all year round and rarely returns every year.

As the master is not in the mansion, it is not necessary to fight with both open and secret means. Everyone naturally closes the door to live their own lives. But since Jin Wang brought back side consort Hu and she gave birth to a little princess, it seemed that there is something going down the stagnant pool.

As Jin Wang returned to the mansion, he should meet consort Jin by rules.

It's not about like or dislike, but it's respect that they should give to each other in their position. So early in the morning, Jin Wang arrived at Siyi Yard.