6-10

Chapter 6

Li was shocked, and she was almost choked by her saliva. She looked at Huiniang for a long time, and felt that Huiniang didn't seem to lie to her. She couldn't help but became curious.

"Where is she going to go?"

When Huiniang saw Li, she felt very disgusting. If it wasn't because of her, Yaoniang wouldn't go to Jin Wang Mansion to be a servant and serve other people's child, but she had to left her own child.

But she didn't want to quarrel with Li. She didn't want to break peace for her younger sister. So she pulled the curtain down and entered the house again.

Li was very uncomfortable about Huiniang's attitude. She wanted to rush into the door and quarrel with Huiniang, but was pulled by Yan'er who came out of the west chamber.

Yan'er pulled Li into the room.

"Mom, You don't need to argue with her. She is annoyed for sending the fox bitch, her sister, away. If you quarrel with her, she will become so sad and cry to tell brother when he comes back. It won't be good if he asks Yaoniang continue to stay here."

When Li heard what she said, Li felt she was right and gave her a glance then said, "You agreed with me before that you'll do all housework after driving Yaoniang away. Where have you been in these two days? You don't do anything everyday even you want to marry someone. Be careful that your future husband will divorce you if you don't do housework."

Li said this while stabbing Yan'er's forehead with her fingers.

Yan'er felt painful, but she didn't dare to resist and she was reluctant to say: "You said that I'm going to marry someone. I have to take good care of myself now. If not, I should be a joke after I get married. By the way, did you mention it to brother to go Chen family talking about the marriage between Chen An and I?"

Li was very angry and said: "Don't be anxious. How can I mention it at this time? If I talk about now, your sister-in-law will quarrel with me again. After Yaoniang leaves, I'll tell your brother later."

"Then you should do it as soon as possible."

Li glared at her daughter and returned to the room. Yan'er looked outside at the door. There was no movement on the other side of the main room, and there was no one in east chamber, then she went out quietly.

She walked out of the alley and turned into a remote alley.

As soon as she reached the door of a house, she was dragged in by a figure coming out of it.

He was a dark-skinned boy. He was not tall, but he was very strong and looked like a small hill.

This person was the black boy Feng Heizi said by Li.

Yan'er was startled by him and said: "Why did you ask Mao Dan to call me out?"

Feng Heizi smiled, "I haven't seen you for a few days, I miss you."

Yan'er looked at him with some disgust and said: "My mother doesn't allow me to go out recently, and my brother has watched me very closely, saying that you taught me bad things."

Feng Heizi said: "But you asked me to help you. You can't put all the blame on me..." Seeing Yan'er staring at himself, he quickly turned the tone: "Okay, it's me. But she bullied you, so I helped you to give a lesson to her. And you agreed at the beginning that if I do it for you, you have to kiss me."

He said and grinned. Then he moved his face to Yan'er.

Yan'er pushed him away impatiently. "Go away. I'm going to marry someone in the future. How can I kiss you?"