Good morning, sunshine!

I gasped and clamped my hand over my mouth so as not to wake Nathan. My mind was filled with so many muddled thoughts, but I looked down at my body under the cover and saw that I was fully dressed, only my shoes and socks had been removed. I heaved a sigh of relief and sank down back on the pillow and looked at Nathan whilst he slept. He looked so peaceful and young. You forget he's only 19 sometimes. He was layed on his front with his head facing mine. His arm was just in front of him, resting on the pillow. I settled down and watched his rhythmic breathing. It was peaceful. I watched him for a further five minutes before getting up and going downstairs to make some breakfast for the boys. I decided on thick, fluffy american-style pancakes. I knew they were impartial to them in the USA. I rooted through the cupboards and surprisingly found all of the ingredients needed.

I was pretty much done when Karen entered the kitchen sleepily. "That was the best night's sleep I've had in a while. Mmm, pancakes. You know me well!" "They're pretty much done now. We'd better get the boys up." I said. Then I had an idea. After stacking the pancakes on a plate in the middle of the large dining table, I told Karen to grab the flip camera Jay had left on the side. "This is gonna be good" I winked at the camera. I grabbed a wooden spoon and a large pot and sneaked out of the kitchen. Jay was walking towards us, topless. "Wha-", he started, then his eyes widened in amazement. He took the flip from Karen and I told her to grab the other large pot and wooden spoon. Jay signalled for us to quiet as we stood outside a door. I think I remember it being Tom's room. We wielded our pots and spoons then Jay flung the door open.

"GET UP GET UP, BREAKFAST IS ON THE TABLE, COME ON TOMTOM GET YOUR LAZY ARSE UP" Karen and I shouted at him, banging as loud as we could and he jolted awake. We laughed and he looked at us in horror. "What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?!" We laughed and ran out the room as he clambered after us. "Right, who's next?" asked Jay. "Next door along, I guess. Max!" exclaimed Karen. We sniggered and creeped along to the next door a few feet away. Again, the same thing happened. "MAX GET UP GET UP GET UP, PANCAKES ON THE TABLE" He awoke with a jolt and grinned at us. "Ay, up. Morning, girls" He rubbed his eyes. "Pancakes are getting cold" I smiled at him. "Oh, is that what that heavenly smell was? I am so there!"

We finished all the boys and within 10 minutes they were all up and fighting over pancakes. I guess that's a compliment to my cooking. Not bad for a trainee chef. "Oh. My. God. It's like sex in my mouth!" exclaimed Tom through a mouthful. "Nice, Tom. But thanks" I giggled. "You can stay here more if you're gonna cook like that!" said Siva, also through a mouthful. Seriously, what is it with boys and bad table manners?! Max's phone vibrated and he picked it up and read the message. He showed it to Jay who smiled, eyes glinting with the look that he knew something. "We've got someone for you to meet" explained Max. Jay then showed the message to Karen who's eyes lit up in recognition. I searched her face looking for a clue, but I got none. "It's Jade" said Karen. "She was the girl Max chose at the concert." I remembered her. She was a little taller than me, shoulder-length hair that was so dark, it might have been black, she also looked a little older than us, too. She was wearing skinny jeans, Doc Martins and had an ear-stretcher in. If it wasn't for her bright pink TW shirt, you would have thought she'd be the type that hangs around with the goth/emo type groups.

"Oh, yay" I said, genuinely excited. She should be interesting, I thought to myself. I gathered up the breakfast plates and put them in the sink. "You're not cooking for us as well as washing up, Missy. Let me help." Hmm- boys can do housework. So whilst I dried up, Tom washed. "Too bad you can't tidy your room like this" I joked with him. He nudged me and then got the washing up foam and smothered my face in it. I squealed slightly then gave him a death stare. "That's for the harsh wake-up call. It was, however, worth it because those pancakes were fucking lush, but that doesn't count. You prank us, we get you back, okay?" Although there was a smile on his face and a glint in his eye, I'd watched enough flips to know he was deadly serious. There's something competitive about these boys, but when isn't there in any? After everything was dried and put away, I asked if I could go home. Nathan's head snapped up, and I saw the hurt in his eyes. "I only want a shower and a change of clothes" I told him. In truth, I was a bit overwhelmed by the events of the past couple of days. I faint on stage at a The Wanted concert, I wake up the next day in hospital. The boys then come to visit me, and invite me back with them. After that THEY ASK US TO STAY THE NIGHT! And I wake up next to Nathan fucking Sykes. Who else can say that?! I just wanted a while at home for a shower, in familiar surroundings.

"Sure." said Nathan with a smile. "I guess this whole situation is a bit overwhelming." Really? Now he can read my thoughts?! "Let me walk you home. It's only a few streets away. And Karen, of course." he added. Jay coughed, "It's alright mate, I got Karen. You take Chantelle home." He looked at Karen and smiled, as if he was hiding a secret. "I guess that's sorted then", said Siva, "We'll all jump in the shower and get ready to go see Jade, and all the others are coming too." "Others?" I asked, puzzled. Max smiled "Yeah, Kelsey and Nareesha" "You're kidding me, right?" asked Karen, in as disbelieving tone as I felt. Tom and Max just grinned. "Wow", was all I could say. If this was a dream, it was seriously unfair and someone needed to wake me up NOW. My feels are going into overdrive.

As we were walking down the street towards my house, there was silence between us. It wasn't awkward, though. A comfortable silence. Like I'd known him a whole lot more than just 24 hours. We got to my front door and I unlocked the door. We stood there awkwardly before I invited him in for a cuppa. He smiled at me saying "You already know the answer to this. When do I ever turn down a tea invitation?" I laughed at his eagerness. I guessed this was about more than a godforsaken cup of tea. I lead him into the kitchen where I switched on the kettle, and was glad that I had actually tidied up before I stayed at Karen's. Wow, that seems like a week ago, rather than two days. I must have looked distant as I snapped back to reality by Nathan's touch. His thumb and forefinger lifting my head up so my gaze met his. For a second I thought he was going to kiss me, but then the kettle clicked, signalling it was done.

We quickly stepped apart, almost like we were caught doing something... I made and handed his tea to him in silence and then said "I'm going for a shower. I'll be out in a while." He looked at me and said nothing, only nodded. I lingered my gaze on his brilliant green eyes, but I walked out the room and made my way to the bathroom. I showered and made my way into my bedroom to almost walk into Nathan. He looked at me with amusement dancing in his eyes. "Shit!" I exclaimed. He had found all my The WANTED posters. Well, it's not like they were hidden... They took up two whole walls, half of my ceiling and I still had a pile to put up. I put my head in my hands, aware my face was burning. "Oh my God" I said to myself, mortified. "It is a bit weird seeing myself multiple times, but hey. I shouldn't be up here." "Damn right you shouldn't." I laughed at him before pushing him out of my room and trying to hold the towel up in the meantime. He just laughed and allowed himself to be pushed out. I shut the door and locked it before sliding down it and heaving a sigh of relief, not realising until now that my heart was pounding. I calmed myself down before getting fresh clothes on and putting my hair into a relatively neat French plait and put some makeup on.

Walking downstairs, I heard Nathan in the kitchen so went to see what he was doing and got met with a warm cup of tea. "Thank you so much!" I said. I didn't realise how bloody thirsty I was. He smiled at me and then said "We need to talk"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, hope you enjoyed fan comment vote and such and the next one will be up soon!