Love at first rivalry part 4/4

I've been collecting Geto pictures and I didn't realize until there was like 200 geto faces in my gallery 💀🙏

——————->>
The next day;
AVX meeting at 5:35pm:

"So team, the results from your last match has come. Here are the names of the people in LFR you will be versing." Says the manager as he hands out the papers.

"Let's see..." says Maki
The people versing each other;
AVX LFR
Gojo————<Geto
Yuji————<Megumi
Mai————<Choso
Maki———-<Todo
Nobara——< Shoko

"Woahohoo.. ayyyy our team captain's versing insomniac boy." Says Nobara looking over to see gojo's reaction.

"Ha.! Easy dubs against him. I'm sure i'm way better." He says lifting his sunglasses up.

"I've seen how he plays. I dunno, he's pretty good if I say so myself." Shoko says shrugging, "but okay, you do you."

"Nah, i'd win." He says smirking.

—————-
Meanwhile with LFR:

"WHAAAAT?? WHY AM I VERSING MAKI? SHE'S LIKE- THE BEST OF THE BEST." Yells todo as he grips his hair.

"Chillax tods, atleast you're not versing Nobara." Sighs Shoko putting out her cig.

"Hey you, megumi. You're versing my brother." Says Choso glaring at him.

"And? What? You want me to go easy on him?" Replies megumi as he stood his ground.

"Nahh.. demolish him. For our team yeah? But like, apologize after you know what I mean?" He says laughing.

"Wait... if Maki-Todo, Choso- Mai, Shoko-Nobara and Yuji-Me.. then that means.." says Megumi as he gasps to turn around.

"YOU'RE VERSING GOJO?" Yells Mai, pointing.

"I guess so." Geto says frowning.

"Um, so are you gonna go easy on him? We've seen their skills. They're not as good as us. Atleast not yet." Says Maki.

"Let's try go easy on them for now, but we'll spin back later on mkay?" Says geto as he stood up from his chair, "alright, i'm going out for some ice cream, anyone care to join?"

The whole of LFR nodded in excitement as Geto grabbed his wallet, and as they followed him out of the door one by one.
———————————
Gay. Mbmb im so tired rn 😔
—————————

It was currently 7:43pm as geto walks in his dorm.
He hang his keys and placed his shoes at the side of the hallway.

He strips and enters the shower to clean himself up as he gets ready for his weekly stream.

As he finishes, he wear a cute blue headband with bunny ears to sweep his hair back from his face, he then gets his skincare as he turns on his stream cameras.

"Hey monkeys, I just got back from an event with the group, so bear with me as I finish doing my skincare. After this I promise to play with a handcam instead." He says as he puts moisturizer on his face.

The comments:
Sugurugetospookie sent a tiger...
Kaizerbluelock sent 50x Flowers...

Bbgxd123: OO WHAT BRAND IS THAT?
thelonelyone: You look so pretty it hurts.
Imasimpforgojo: Did Gojo recommend that?
Getoslefttoenails: You look breathtaking.
Satoru_Gojo69 has joined the live..

"Thank you for the roses haha.. yeah um i'll go get my handcam, so i'll turn this off." He says pointing to the facecam.

Chat:
Kysloveyou: NOOOO PLEASE DONTT
chosolovers: NUUUU
Kenjawho?!: NAHHH PLEASEE NOOO GETOO
yujislefthand: NO PLEASE WE WANNA SEE YOUR GORGEOUS FACE WHILE YOU STREAMM..
Satoru_Gojo69 is typing...

"HAHA.. alright guess no handcam for this week. Facecam it is!" He says smiling at all the comments.

One of those comments caught his eye.

Satoru_Gojo69: Yoo Suguru, that headband looks mad ugly you know..

"Haha.. very funny gojo. Why're you here in my live anyways. Got nothing better to do? Awhh.. " says geto in a baby voice.

Satoru_Gojo69: fuck you.

"Ahaha! Offended already? Damn, so sensitive." He says.

Gojos pov:
"Damn prick." "Tch."

My pov now ;)

Satoru_gojo69: says the one who hung up on me because his dating advices were trashhhh 👎👎

"This boy.. HA. Says the one who called me first since HE got dumped. Awh poor wittle baby sato.." Geto says as he makes crying hand signs.

The chat:
Someoneidk: WOHHH SHIPP??
Getoismine: Geto will you marry me 🥰
Kpopfan143 replies to: someomeidk; YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT OMD.
Anonymousguy: AHHHH BL IRL?
Girlsrule: WOAHHHH CIRRUS AND SKYLAR?? ENEMIES TO LOVERS?

"Ha?? No no, chat its nothing like that. Haha.." says geto as he tries to clear the misunderstanding.

Satoru_gojo69: chat, it is what you think it is.

Anonymousguy: FR?
Girlsrule: YOU'RE BOTH?
Litcrulesfrfr: DATING??

"What- NO CHAT LISTEN-" says geto waving his hands in the air."

Satoru_gojo69: ....
Satoru_gojo69: NO ITS NOT THAT. I WAS GONNA SAY WE'RE VERSING EACH OTHER AT THE E-SPORTS FINALE.

Chat:
:OHHHHH
:ohhhhhhh okayyy
:dammmm.. ight mbmb
:LMFAOOO BL FANS GONE TOO FAR?
:is there gonna be a scandal now bcz of us 💀

"Haah.. alright. You know what. I'm turning this stream off." Geto says rubbing his forehead.

:NOOOO
:NO PLEASE DONT I'm SORRYY
:WE'RE SORRY OKAY?

Satoru_gojo69: yeahhh sugi~ I'm sowwy 🤗👉👈

:.......
:woah..
:are they actually not?
:you guys aint a thing?
:gay 🎀

"That's enough now gojo. Alright chat, see you next week. I better not see anymore "ship?" Or "bl irl?" Comments. Got it? And you Gojo, next time stay out of my live ight?" He says pointing to the screen knowing Gojo's actively listening.

:OOOOOOOO DRAMA
:HAHA BRO, GOJO GOT CALLED OUT
:Lmfaooo help
:IM CRYING LOLOL
:HE POINTED RIGHT AT HIM
:nahhh gojo better watch outttt

SuguruGeto has turned of the live.

"Sigh.. what a day." He says as he closes his eyes.

—————
Guys am tired.
I have exams lol 🤗
Um but ill try write in time while i study for exams.
Still dk if im posting every 5 days lol 🙏
—————-
Bye bye 👋