Matching pjs?! -💕

This is a short story because I'm going to the library for the whole day today ☹️ gotta get some more mangas lolol 😩👌

Anyways, hope you enjoy <3

——————>>>

Gojo and Geto needed to work on a project together so Gojo asked Geto to come to his house, but it was snowing outside today and the news said there could be a chance a blizzard may come, so Gojo insisted Geto should sleep over for the night.

Geto packed up the "How to keep earth clean" project and asked Gojo if he had any spare clothes he could wear. Gojo ran to his room and opened up his closet, he took matching pairs of pjs for him and Geto to wear.

Geto laughed and asked why he has it, Gojo flushed red and said that he found them cute so he wanted to try it out with a friend or so. Geto let out a soft sigh and smiled. He took the red pjs from Gojo but Gojo grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Can I wear the red top and you wear my blue pants.?" Gojo asks, shyly avoiding eye contact.

Geto looked at him and tilted his head, he then realized what Gojo meant and patted him in the head.

"You're cute, haha" Geto says grabbing the blue pants and entering the bathroom to get changed.

As Geto exited the bathroom, he found Gojo playing a game on his phone.

"Whatcha doin?" Geto asks playfully
"Playing Vampires and Ghouls" Gojo replies, smiling.
"Hmm.."
"What is it sugi?" Gojo closes his phone and gives his full attention to Geto.
"Oh.! You can keep playing, I was just thinking" Geto says surprised.
"What were you thinking about?" Asks gojo laying down on Geto's lap.
Geto playfully plays with Gojo's hair.
"Your hair is very soft" says Geto
"Haha, I get that alot" replies Gojo
"Anyways, why'd you want to math pajamas with someone?" Asks geto

Gojo was taken aback. He didn't know what to answer.

"To be honest, I got these because I thought you'd want to match Pajamas with me" says Gojo, pouting "but now I know you think it's too childish"

Geto looks at him, and bursts out laughing.

"HAHAHAHA.. are.. are you trying to gaslight me satoru?!" Geto says accusingly
"W-what?! No! You started it first.!" Gojo says sitting up legs and arms crossed.
"Hahaha.. alright alright, sorry that was my bad" geto says shrugging
"Good, and yes. It was your bad" Gojo says giving an attitude.
"Gotta admit though, these are pretty cute.! Like you~" Geto says in a flirting manner
"SUGURU.!" gojo says blushing clearly
"Hahahahaha.! Sorry.! It's so fun teasing you..!" Geto says laughing his ass off
"Hmph.!"

Gojo looks at his best friend's smile and a smile spread across his face.
You're lucky I like you..

——————->>>
THE ENDD
———————->>>>

a/n
I missed the subway train 🥹 ITS OK 👌 i'll just wait for the next one 😭💀

Hope you liked it.! It is a little short but you're being fed satosugu fics ight? Oki byeee

Word count including a/n: 516 words