Love at first Rivalry pt2/2

HOLYYY SHEYTTTTT, 2k READS??? Jeez that was fast LOOL 🙌🙌 TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS 💞💞🤙

Also some of you guys suggested to skip the actual meet n greet so there you go 🤷‍♂️ skipped it. Also please be aware I will be deleting comments with bad intention. We don't need all that here. 💞😊

Now onto the story 😏✌️
———->>>
After the meet n' greet at a barbeque restaurant with Avx and Lfr getting drunk:

"Haah.. it feels refreshing to get drunk again" says shoko pouring a tequilla shot for geto.

Geto waves his hands in the air, "sorry, I don't drink, haha.." he says.

Gojo overhears and moves to sit next to geto, putting his arms around geto's neck "Why not insomnia boy? Low alcohol tolerence? Ha!" He says drinking a shot.

Geto seemed annoyed, so he grabbed gojo's arm and pulls him close. "No it's not that, and you can't say much. Look at you all wasted" he replies letting out a little grin.

Gojo flushed bright red at how close they were. He pushes Geto's face out of the way, as he stood up.

"Me? Wasted? Nooooo.. i'm completely normal, fuck you mean bro." Gojo says wobbling over to sit with AVX.

"Weirdo" says Megumi who was sitting a few rows behind with Yuji and Nobara.

"Hey Fushiguro, are you gonna eat that?" Yuji says pointing his chopsticks to Megumi's dish, eye half open.

Megumi sighs and pushes his plate towards Yuji, signaling him to eat it for him. "Here, you can have it. I'm full anyways." "Ew, i'm third-wheeling right now." Says Nobara handing Megumi a shot.

"I'm a minor, and i'm not gay. I don't drink." Says Megumi holding one hand up as a guard. "I'm taking Yuji back first, he's had it tough with all the training today, he must be tired. i'll ask Choso to drive us home." He stands up carrying half-asleep yuji over his shoulder and walks towards the older guys' table.

A few moments later, he, Yuji and Choso said their goodbyes and drove off.

"What a bummer.." Nobara mubbled to herself

"Yo Nobara! Come sit with us" says Shoko, Geto and Mai

"What about Gojo, Todo and Maki?" She asks
"Oh nah they're alright, they have gojo venting to them" says Shoko.

"Alright, I gotta go now, its getting late." Says geto standing up from his seat.

"I'll pay for my half, thanks anyways Nobara, looking forward to playing against you AVX." He says placing a tip with the receipt on the table before waving goodbye.

"Bye bye" says shoko. She stood up and walked over to where Todo and Maki were, "oh if you're looking for Mai, she left along with choso and Megumi." Says Maki.

"....."
"What?" Says Gojo all wasted
"You guys are a MESS."

——————11
With Geto:

As soon as he left the bbq place, he pulled out one cig and started smoking while waiting for a cab.

"Damn.. its cold." He says letting out a blow. It was snowing that night, the gentle white sensation sent chills down to Geto's spine as he looks around the whole city, mesmerized by the view.

"Wow.." his eyes shone bright as they scan the buildings of Tokyo.

A few minutes after, his cab came. He jumped on and asked the driver to go to the nearest hotel, where he would stay the night.

————-
With Shoko:

"Argh. Todo can you drop him off to the nearest hotel? I'm wasted. Me, Nobara and Maki can just ask Mai to pick us up." Shoko says getting out her phone to text Mai.