Love at first rivalry - pt1/1

This is an alternative universe where Gojo and Geto haven't eaten, seen, touch, smell, or hear each other (yet) yes, the five senses of the human body 🤝💪💪
Sit back and relax 😔 also Geto's taller than go/jo in this 💞

————>>>

AVX is one of the teams that are competing for the finals in e-sports. The best player in their team is known not only for his skills, but also for his looks and personality. His name, is Satoru Gojo. This man has a personality of dog. Hyper and active.

The opposing team is called LFR, their main player is a 28 year old man with insomnia, named Suguru Geto and yet somehow he manages to carry his team when they're failing. On the other hand, this one has the personality of a cat, purring peoples names and keeping themselves clean. (If ykyk)

Tokyo, Japan. It was 1:35 in the afternoon.

To wish both teams good-luck on the semi-final, the managers thought this was the perfect time for a meet n' greet.

AVX's manager is the one and only Seon Park-jyul. You may call him Park-Jyul.

LFR's managers name is hueseng- joon
You may call him joon-ah.

Park-jyul and joon-ah have a love-hate relationship with each other. They used to be teammates in one group, but the group suddenly fell apart one day, leaving just the both of them.

————————
Intermission
————————
(Before the meet n' greet)

It was 12:35pm, lunch. Gojo and his teammates; Maki, Yuji, Todo and Nobara went to the cafeteria to order some tteok-bokki (shimmered rice cake, korean cuisine)

"Maki~ can you preeettyyy pleaseeee pay for us" Gojo says batting his eyelashes.
"I'm only paying for Nobara and Yuji, you and todo can pay for yourselves" Maki says grabbing Yuji and walking away with Nobara tagging along.
"Ugh. Rude much." Gojo says sighing.

"You go ahead Gojo, i'll go look for Takada-chan and ask her to have lunch with me" Todo waves goodbye as he rushes out of the cafeteria.

"Well that's just great." He walks towards the rubbish bin to throw a piece of paper away, he suddenly turns around and bumps into a gentlemen with long black, lushes hair.

"O-oh sorry." The gentleman says holding Gojo's shoulders. Gojo was surprised by how soft this man's grip was, "its okay" he says.

"Oh hey, you're Satoru Gojo from AVX right?" Black hair man says. Oh~ i'm really famous huh? "Yes, I am" he replies. "Hi, I'm Suguru Geto, from LFR. The main player of the team that WILL beat you at semi-finals." Geto says smirking.

"Hah! You WISH. I heard a lot about you, Insomnia boy." Gojo says glaring.
"Hahahaha! So you've heard. Well, I play really well for someone with insomnia, don't you think so~" Geto says looking down to Gojo.

Geto moves closer to gojo, nearly making their faces touch. Meeting each others' gaze, this sent chills to Gojo's spine.

"You're too close." Gojo says slamming his hand on geto's face to push him away.

"Haa.. you're cute." Geto says walking away. "Well, see you later AVX Main."

"So annoying.." Gojo was confused on what just happend, "why is my face so warm.. and why am I feeling hot all of a sudden.. Stupid insomnia boy." He walks out of the cafeteria to get some fresh air.

Meanwhile with Yuji, Maki and Nobara:

"Who the fuck was that?" Says Nobara
"That's Suguru Geto. I've played against him before, he's really good for someone who has insomnia" replies Maki
"He has insomnia?" Says Yuji with a mouthful of hot, spicy ramen.

——————-
To be continued
———————-

A/n
Okay so it's a bit short 💀 I legit have no good ideas lol

Reminder:
• Geto taller than Gojo
• In Geto's team we have; Megumi, Choso, Shoko and Mai
• I will upload when I upload 😔✌️

I could do yuji and megumi versing each other 💪🤙
————
Geto- Gojo
Choso- Yuji
Megumi-Nobara
Shoko-Maki
Mai-Todo
——————-
Word counts: 669 💀