chapter 1

Anxiety, a chronic disorder in which the person suffering feels dread, fear and uneasiness, or well that's what google says. A person without anxiety could never know the true feelings of which one with the disorder faces in their everyday life. 

No normal person knows that feeling. The feeling of an extreme heartbeat while your head races thoughts and looks at the worst most possible outcomes with never getting away from the consent shaking you feel. The constant of doctors telling you to take a pill that completely makes you unable to function, but it's helping. Right? 

The feeling of The pain of always having a heavy feeling in your chest and never feeling relief, feeling trapped in a small box where you're stuck to every wall and have no air holes. Don't even get me started on the panic. Most people panic from time to time. It's normal.

Unless you have anxiety, then it feels like every waking moment will cause a panic. Even sitting there thinking, and panic attacks with anxiety turn into a ‘you're just overreacting’ situation. Yeah I'm over reacting when I feel my lungs giving up and my heart beat starts spreading up so fast my thoughts try to keep up a familiar pace, but they're too slow to match my heart's speed. as everything around me moves in slow motion while the ringing of the quietness that surrounds you gets so loud.

My thoughts spin me around as my head feels like it will explode off at any moment while I sweat an ungodly about. My palms are getting wet and sticky.

It's so much i can't even-

“Dude are you jerking off in there or something?” a bubbly voice calls from the other side of johnnie's door followed by a series of knocks knocking johnnie out from his space. His palms are drenched in sweat and he is as white a ghost.

Well he's always pale but not this pale, unless he's about to have a panic attack. He realizes he bit all the paint off his nails and completely destroyed his thumb nail. Another round of knocks came through.

“Johnnie, do you want me to leave you alone?” Jake's bubbly voice had seemed to die down into a more caring soft tone. Johnny got up while shaking and opened the door. Jake smiled wide until he saw Johnny's state. His face went to a worried expression real quick as he looked down at johnnie.

“I'm so sorry did i caused you to have a panic attack. Do you want to talk about it?” Jake said, inviting himself in on accident. Johnnie stayed quiet for a moment. 

“No you actually got me out of my thoughts,,” Johnnie sailed the color slowly returning to his face. He felt a pair of arms around him and got confused.

“You smell like shit jake.” Johnnie said laughing.

“Well then this is gonna suck.” Jake said, grabbing Johnny's head and smashing it lightly into his armpit causing johnnie to scream. 

“You fucker!” he shouted trying to pull away though jake was a lot stronger and about 8 inches taller than him so he struggled. Jake laughed then stopped hugging him.

“Ew thers fucking wet shit on your nose!” Jake shouted as Johnnie wiped it off.

“You sick fuck oh my god im going to puke all over you.” Johnnie gagged. Jake laughed a little then looked down at johnnie.

“Are you feeling okay? When I came in here you didn't look so well.” Jake said as Johnnie paid his attention to him.

“Well you just rubbed you stinky fucking pit on my nose.” He said, still wiping his nose. 

“Fuck dude im actually worried.” Jake said leaning against a wall trying to stabilize himself. Instead he fell on his ass making johnnie laugh loudly.

“After that I think I'm fine.” He laughed as Jake sat on the floor. 

“Okay bitch your not gonna help me up?” Jake said sarcastically.

“You can get up yourself, you're used to having hard things hit your ass.” Johnny replied, sitting back down on his bed. It was getting late and his best friend followed a strict routine. 

Jake got up and shook Johnny, causing him to drop his phone. 

“Fuck you what do you want.'' Johnny said going to grab his phone from the ground. 

“Can we watch a movieee pleeaaseee.'' Jake begged johnnie knowing he'd probably say no.

“No you're gonna fall asleep and i'm not getting stuck on the couch for hours because you fell asleep on me.” Johnnie replied.

“Please please please pleeeease.” Jake was cut off by jonnies having been slapped over his mouth but soon his hand would be flying away from being licked. 

“Ew! You fucking rabid animal holy shit your gunna give me an std! Fine, I'll watch a movie with you!” he said, holding his hand in the air. 

“Yes! Come on, it's almost 10!” he said quickly being met with a slimy hand to the face from johnnie rubbing his licked hand on jake's face. Jake slowly opened his mouth then screamed.

“Dude shut up its your own spit you dirty fuck!” Johnnie weezed. Jake rubbed his face with a blanket before they walked out and sat on the couch. 

“I'm going to put on sleeping beauty because that's what you act like when we watch movies.” Johnny joked as Jake got a blanket and laid on Johnny's lap. 

“You just called me beautiful.” Jake said, turning to face the TV as the movie played.

“Well it's not about you dumbass, if it was it would be called ‘the sleeping dumbass’ also I'm not a pellow.” Johnnie snapped back watching the childs movie.

He waited for a response but all he was met with was the sound of a soft breathing. He sighed knowing he would be trapped here until he fell asleep or he was able to move without waking Jake and ruining his schedule. He went to pull out his phone but realized he left it in his room.

He sighed watching the movie while tangling his hand into his best friend's hair to cure his boredom.

a/n: I'm working on two books at once rn so updates may take up to 3 days but I literally love writing so much that it is the first thing I do when I get home . after feading my pups dinner ofc. yeah I hope to see you all in the next chapter witch will be posted in 1-2 days.