chapter 3

“Jake oh my god!” Johnnie screamed.

“Suck it!” Jake yelled back.

“Oh my god i'm so close!” johnnie groaned.

“I'm closer!” Jake shouted.

“Fuck you no your not!” Johnny  punched Jake's shoulder. 

“You such a slut johnnie!” Jake shouted again.

“Your fucking me over!” johnnie shouted back.

“Oh my god i'm going to finish before you!” Jake screamed.

“No FUCK!” Johnnie shouted as the mario kart music played and he flopped back on his bed, Jake doing a little happy dance.

“I beat you, loser!” Jake laughed as Johnnie smacked the back of his neck.

“Bitch!” Johnnie said playfully. Until he got whacked in the face by jake.

“Stupid fuck!” he said, attempting to tackle jake.

The two wrestled around over the stupid game until Jake got Johnny pinned down by his wrists. They looked at each other awkwardly.

“Dude, this is fucking weird.” Johnnie said as Jake got up off of him.

“I still kicked your ass.” Jake laughed.

“Fuck you.” Johnnie says laying back down. Jake looks at him confused.

“Are you okay you've seemed.. Down lately.” Jake saud concerned.

“Yeah thanks for playing mario kart with me.” Johnnie said half ass smiling as Jake just walked out of his room to leave Johnny alone. Johnnie felt bad for just blowing him off but lately=y hes felt himself slipping into a space  again.

Jake left their house to get them lunch and texted johnnie while he got into the car.

Jake: What do you want for lunch?

Piss baby: aco bill 

Jake knew what he ment, and he started driving to Taco bell. On his way there he decided to turn on some music. He likes listening to music, but he likes listening to it with johnnie moore. He pulled into the taco bell and waited for it to be 11:50 to go order food because he just had to.

Meanwhile, Johnnie had found enough motivation to get up and shower. He walked over to their bathroom and sat on the shower floor like a bad bitch. He took a rather long shower accidentally ignoring all of Jake's messages. 

Jake bursted through the front door as johnnie was sitting on the couch fresh out of the shower wearing ripped skinny jeans and a nirvana band tee. His hair was wet and his face was bare.

“Mama bear is back with lunch!” Jake said putting the food on the counter johnnie came in and jake looked at him for a moment and then decided the best way to cob=vor up his attraction was to be extra gay.

“Mama bear has a boner.” Jake said jokingly.

“Well mama bear can give me my goddamn food weirdo.” Johnnie joked back digging into the bag grabbing his food. 

“Well damn.” Jake said getting food as sat on the couch with johnnie. 

“Whatever. Damn this shit is good.” Johnnie said, biting the food. An overwhelming feeling started to grow in his stomach as he saw Jake stare at him again. This felt a bit different from anxiety though, but he couldn't tell the difference. 

Then you have Jake who can't tell the difference between platonic and romantic feelings so he just thinks this is friendly. 

“I could slap this on a bitches ass.” He said his mouth was full. The feeling grew back in Johnny's chest as he heard Jake laugh.

The feeling grooved deep inside him as he started to cry quickly turning into a panic attack. Jake looked over and set down his food as quickly as possible.

“Hey man, you want a hug to try and calm you down?” Jake calmly said even though he was not calm. He saw the older man let out a quick nod and Jake wrapped his arms around his shoulder and let the boy lean onto him as he ran his free hand through his wet hair as he attempted to calm him down. 

What he was doing seemed to be working as he softly hummed to johnnie. No song in particular, just a soft tune. It was only one pm but the boys both felt a calming feeling rush over then as Johnny's breath got back onto track.

Jake rested his head on top of his best friend holding him in between his arms. He laid onto his back letting johnnie now lay on his chest. Jake lost track of their time and they both ended up falling asleep on the couch at 1 pm. Way off from Jake's schedule. 

It was probably one of the most peaceful sleeps the two ever had before. In a friendly way of course.  Around 6:20 Jake and Johnny started to wake up. Jake forgot to check the time as he looked at the boy on top of him as he played with his now dry hair. Johnnie woke up blushing hard when he realized what was happening as he sat up.

“I- uhm.. Thank you for helping me through that.” Johnnie said as Jake smiled at him. 

“Bros gotta help each other.” He said. Then it dawned on him. He scrambled for his phone as he stared at the clock for a good 30 seconds as the realization burned through him.

“No no no no no..” he said, tears welding into his eyes as he stood up and started walking around  pacing, moving one of his hands to keep himself stimulated. Johnnie felt guilt wash over him as he got up next to him and walked him around their house.

“It's okay Jake, we will get you back on track tomorrow, I promise. I'll even wake up early to help you. I know it's past the time you would eat dinner but you need to eat. There's leftovers we can eat for dinner then you can do what you normally do until 9:00 when you go to bed.” he said as Jake took deep breaths.

Jake calmed down but was a bit on edge as he walked back to his room to sit alone for a minute. Johnnie sighed walking to his own. 

an/ wrote this while in a bad space sorry if its bad.