chapter 5

About a week had passed since the pop tart incident, Jake and johnnie had finally moved into their new house completely and had just finished the first part of a valentines day video, then Jake lost one of his snake bites so they had to stop filming. 

Jake was freaking out while wearing a tiny little toddler dress that only covered half of his torso and forced his arms up making him look like a puppy being picked up. Johnnie was in a dress for a 70 year old grandma while also hysterically looking for Jake's rod.

“Oh my god i cant fucking move in this thing.” Jake said crawling around only using his legs to move due to his arms restrained. 

“Dude let me cut you out of it.” Johnnie said, attempting to open up Jake's pocket knife.

“Oh my god johnnie you're gonna cut your thumb off!” he shouted quickly, grabbing the knife from his hands and opening it for him.

“You cut my shirt and I swear to god I will piss in your eye.” Jake said letting johnnie cut through the dress he had on.

“Im not goin(g) to cut your fuckin(g) shirt quit being a baby.” johnnie said as he cut through his best friends dress. He ended up getting a very tiny hole in his actual shirt but kept his mouth shut about it.

Soon Jake was able to freely move again and he quickly took the knife away from johnnie and closed it.

“I get I'm emo but damn.” Johnnie laughed as Jake started searching for the rod.

“Found it!” he said, picking it up and going to the bathroom to wash it off. By this point johnnie forgot about his grandma dress and jake wasn't going to say anything because, well. Why the fuck would he? 

Johnnie followed Jake into the bathrooms. He washed it off and he watched him put it back in.

“Well, wecan always film the other half tomorrow.” Johnnie said looking up to Jake who had chocolate all over him already.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.” He smiled as he looked over to jhonnie.

“You tried to kiss me like 2 times in under 2 minutes. That's like 1 time every minute.. I think?” Jake said as johnnie got a bit rea=d but he was also wearing makeup so it was hard to tell.

“For the valentines bit? I thought it was funny if you're uncomfortable I will stop-” He said quickly.

“Nah you're good dude, i don't mind just thought it was funny.” Jake said giggling a bit, not at the fact that johnnie was making kissing jokes, he was about to start rolling on the floor because johnnie still has the dog awful dress on. 

“IS it really that funny-?” Johnnie said with confusion as Jake's smile made him smile softly too.

“Yeah yeah!” he said, pushing johnnie lightly out of the bathroom so he couldn't see the mirror. 

“Jake-” johnnie said, turning around looking at jake, whose face was bloodshot red from holding back laughter tears welled in his eyes as he sucked his bottom lip trying not to laugh..

“Jake dude what the fuck.” Johnnie said the confusion was growing.   Then it happened. A cough was heard from Jake and all the color drained from his face and he didn't feel like laughing anymore.

“Dude what the fuck.” Johnnie said following Jake as he ran to the bathroom. Jake looked in the mirror as he let out.

“Fuck!” he had swallowed the back of his piercings. Johnnie looked at him concerned.

“Uhm dude.. I think we should like.. Go to the hospital?” He said, looking at jake.

“I think i'll be fine, it's just metal i've swallowed worse.” Jake said, walking out of the bathroom.

“That's what she said.” Johnnie followed up.

“But seriously, let's get you to the emergency room then go get your piercings looked at to get new rods. Dumbass.” johnnie said looking up to jake.

“Fine.” Jake said, grabbing his keys, still not telling Johnny about the dress. The pair got into the car and johnnie sat in the passenger seat while jake drove because johnnie hasn't gotten his license yet. 

Halfway there johnnie looked into the rearview mirror.

“Oh fuck you jake.” He said struggling to get the dress off as Jake started laughing his ass off.

Jake fuck you if your gunna laugh pull the car over! You're going to kill me.\!” Johnnie shouted but Jake kept driving.  They were able to make it to the ER and Jake did not want to nor had the balls to tell the desk lady what happened.

“Fine I'll do it for you piss baby.” Johnnie said, walking up to the desk lady.

“Uhm.. i'm not sure how to say this but my friend ate his lip piercings by accident..” he said as the desk lady just looked at him from her chair like he was the most stupid person in the world.

“You don't need a hospital visit for that, he just needs to poop them out.” SHe said Johnny's face was going red as he just dragged Jake by the arm out of the er. 

“What about the fucking metal in my tummy” jake said johnnie stilll dragging them to the car.

“She told me your just gunna have to shit it out now we look really fucking stupid so we need to leave and get to a tatto shop.'' Johnnie said as Jake picked up his pace quickly over throwing Johnny's speed now dragging him.

“AHHhHHHh!” Johnnie screamed from the sudden rush, his voice cracking. They made it to their car and got in.

“Dude… I feel like a dumbass." Jake said starting their car.

“Because you are one.”

“Fuck you.”

“Nuh-Uh.” 

They drove off to the tatto shop quickly walking in, Jake talking and going in first this time.

“Hey man i kind of.. Swallowed my lip piercings and needed new backs, also my freind here getting his nips pierced.” Jake said to the guy leading them to the piercing area. 

“Wait no-” johnnie said jake flung a hand over his mouth quickly.

“You're doing it.” Jake giggled while whispering.

“I hope you get hit by a train..” 

The two got led back to their piercing part of the tatto shop and johnnie was told to take his shirt off as another guy had taken jake to get new rods. That didn't take long so Jake just walked back over to Johnny.

He sat kind of next to him on that weird table thing he was on. He looked over to johnnie and looked down at him he started blushing but kept staring.

“I get my nipples are small but you're staring, you put a lot of blush on today man you look well like red.” Johnnie said, making Jake blush harder as he  turned away, and then started looking again but in a not gay way.

“Alright you're all done, you and your boyfreind can pay at the front.” he said to johnnie who went red but had to much social anxiety to correct him. Jake just decided to not say anything as well as they both got up to pay.