𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

IT WAS GAME 2 and everyone was crowded in the gas station with some fans in there

IT WAS GAME 2 and everyone was crowded in the gas station with some fans in there. "We back in the gas station for game 2" cam said. once jackie heard his voice she walked away with the slushy in her hand. She walked up next to nelson.

nelson looked at the slushy in her hand and smiled at her knowing that she knew what he was gonna ask. jackie sighed at gave in, giving him the slushy as he took a sip.

"yall probably hit the like goal, nelson they probably hit the like goal" cam said looking down at nelson who took the slushy out his mouth to talk and gave it to jackie.

"Oh yeah definitely" nelson said shrugging, jackie kinda chuckled at the tone of his voice. Cam was talking about how there gonna be playing a team called, 'Atlanta Kings', right after cam said 'Atlanta Kings' someone yelled from across the store "They suck!" catching everyone's attention.

"Uh nelson and jackie how many likes for game 2" can asked the couple who stood next to him.

jackie was just drinking the drink allowing nelson to talk. "uh, so yall hit 120 last time. i think we got to up it" nelson said looking up at cam than to jackie.

jackie leaned into nelsons ear whispering, "im thinking 150" jackie said than pulling away smiling proudly. "150" nelson said, "150 hard, 150k likes and we'll drop game 3" cam said to the camera.

jackie walked away from the crowd in the gas station because d'aydrian was on face time with baylen and everyone wanted to say hi. (mb if i spelled their names wrong im to lazy to check..😭)

until she bumped into someone causing her to loose her balance at bit but quickly caught it before falling over. "my bad" jackie said not looking back.

"rude bit-" the other person said but stopping once they both turned around and saw each other.

"Sienna!?"

"Jackie!?" the 2 girls said in unison.

"What are you doing here" Sienna said in a harsh tone, sienna looked jackie up and down with glaring at her. "Uhm hello? did you forget dumb ass? im here for the rwe game" jackie responded taken back at the harsh glare and tone coming from sienna.

"Uh..im here for the game to, anyways if i see you and nelson talking i will beat your ass" Sienna said. Jackie was taking a few steps back as Sienna walked closer, damn her breath stinks.

This time jackie didnt have nessa to have her back since she went back to Houston to help her mom settle in their new house which was right across from jackies.

"i dont got time for you" jackie said scoffing and walking away, "oh and by the way, you might want to get some gum while ur at it her breath stinks" jackie said airing her nose. (if that made sense..)