𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

ITS BEEN A about 2 months since Nelson met Jackie, they immediately clicked, literally best friends

ITS BEEN A about 2 months since Nelson met Jackie, they immediately clicked, literally best friends. They were inseparable.

They would always help each other with stuff.

Like when Nelson likes a girl, he would go straight to Jackie for help, and ask her what to say, or how to respond to a message.

On the other hand, Jackie would sometimes get jealous that she wasn't the one he was talking about. But she would obviously still help him.

Jackie never really pulled boys, ever since she has been in Cams youtube videos, hella boys have been hitting her up on everything.

Tiktok, Instagram, and somehow they find her snapchat. 🤨😟

Her sisters never had a problem with boys. Back in Brazil sometimes they would sneak out to meet boys at the beach. They would leave Jackie behind to watch out so their mom wouldn't find out.

She was always left out. From her experience of being left out throughout her whole childhood, she always makes sure nobody is left out, because she knows how it feels. (im her and shes literally me 😣)

Jackie loves playing soccer and basketball, she just started playing on a team. Cam was thinking about making a girls team but canceled it, that made Jackie pissed. But she got over it and tried out for a other team.

She was super good basketball, her sisters to, but she was probably the best out of her sisters.

Liyah, and Jaylee used to get jealous as kids became Jackie was always better at sports then them, soccer, volleyball, and even basketball.

Jackie always overworked her self, she goes from working out 2 times a week, practicing her soccer, basketball, she quit volleyball but still practices it once in awhile.

Today Cam was going over to Nelsons house to film a video. Jackie begged him to take her. Her sisters obviously were hanging out with their friends leaving Jackie out like always.