𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

—————

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

—————

CAM WAS TALKING to the camera about something, jackie was really paying attention but stood next to Nelson who was sitting down on top of the table.

Next to her sat Kaia, and her sisters. Over the past couple of days Kaia and jackie gotten really close, Kaia was the closest to jackie out of the other 3 girls.

today one of the rwe players had to leave for some reason, again jackie wasnt paying attention she was zoning out looking straight ahead. she probably looked so weird since she was staring straight at the wall without blinking.

he reached across the table dabbing up everyone. He reached out to dab up jackie, that quickly took her attention away from the wall to dab him up.

when he left Lavar went to the corner "crying", "fuck bro i miss him already" he said, when jackie was talking to Kaia who stood besides her nelson started shouting.

"Wait my charger, hes got my charger!" nelson shouts, he grabbed jackies hand and ran with her trying to catch up to him.

"chill nelson" jackie said while still being dragged by nelson. when they got out the door they were almost immediately surrounded by the crowd.

while nelson was trying to figure out which bag had his charger, jackie was being asked for pictures from every direction.

nelson finally found his charger and began to walk away but noticed jackie wasn't next to him, he looked back and saw her still taking pictures with fans.

"jackie!" he shouted which caused her attention, he waved at her to come on. She said sorry to everyone who still wanted pictures. She walked fast to nelson.

"Bro i could barely breath in that crowd" she said sighing dramatically. they walked back into the room, she walked over to kaia and she raised her eyebrows.

"nothing happened" she said to kaia because she knew what she was thinking, "mhm sure" she said sarcastically as jackie rolled her eyes.

cam was talking to one of the workers about stuff, jackie was on her phone texting her mom. Her mom was getting ready to board the plane to houston with her baby brother Antonio, and nessa.

Jackies mom Giselle, knew that cam took her and her sisters to New York and would come back than go to Atlanta.

we all walked out the door heading to the court, "theres sienna!" jackie said pointing to the girl who was walking towards kaia and jackie.