𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

IT WAS THE FOURTH of july, jackie was at her vanity getting ready

IT WAS THE FOURTH of july, jackie was at her vanity getting ready. Nelson was on her bed flipping through this book of pictures when jackie was little.

he giggled at the picture of when jackie was buried in the sand at the beach when she was 5. he put the book down and admired jackie has she put primer on her face.

"whats that" he said standing up and stood behind her, "this?" she said pointing to the primer smiling up at him.

he nodded flashing his braces at her, she giggled to her self and started talking, "its primer its supposed to make ur makeup last longer" she said while applying concealer under her eyes and her forehead.

"u dont even need makeup" he said sitting back down on her bed, jackie smiled at him through the mirror.

lastly she put on her waterproof mascara on, she got up and grabbed her bathing suit going into her bathroom to change.

she came out with a black two piece swimsuit that had rhinestones outlining the sides. "is this good" she asked him.

he looked at her up and down shamelessly, he knew she knew what she was doing. who wouldnt look at jcakie, she was gorgeous. her tan skin, dark brown curls that sat perfect, and her breathtaking figure, she had a hourglass type of figure that could get anyone's attention. (yes i love being dramatic 🙈)

he gulped before talking, "yes its perfect" he said keeping eye contact with her. "okie dokie" jackie said slipping her shorts on and sandals.

she grabbed nelsons hand dragging him downstairs as he followed her like a lost puppy

she grabbed nelsons hand dragging him downstairs as he followed her like a lost puppy. a bunch of jessicas friends, jaylees friends, liyahs friends, nelsons and jackies were there.

Kali, Ximen and Kay were on their way. they dropped Sienna because they realized how fake she was.

she walked outside still holding nelson's hand, she dragged him over to where her mom was. "Hi Nelson!" jessica said bringing him into a hug, "hi jessica" he said back flashing her a smile.