𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄

Naisho stared at her phone screen engulfed

Naisho stared at her phone screen engulfed. The screen shows Barbie more exactly Princess and the Popstar one of the girls' favourite childhood movies. "What the hell are you-" Suna stared at the girl. The sound he heard from the phone. "Barbie again..?" He asked.

"DON'T JUDGE TIKTOK RECOMMENDED" she defended herself. "Ugh it's so painful to watch center parts you know!?" She stared at suna who was stealing some of her pockys. "Well I'm unsure because I have zero clue what you're saying." he replied.

"THEY'RE SWAPPING PLACES NOT THE BEST IDEA." She sighed and now was laying her head on Suna as she stared at her phone watching the movie. "Suna all things beside once more. How do you think everyone will react to the next chapter?" She asked.

"I wish I could say but all we can do is watch. Let's hope they comment and vote." He smiled with tired eyes ruffling her hair. "Naisho you need to stop making these random chapters with yourself." Suna sighed.

At some point, Suna had gotten up to get a snack causing the young girl to be sitting up watching the movie.

"Now rest." He laid down on the couch his head on Naisho lap. "Well let's see how this ends." She shakes her head. "I'm scared... the fallen skater also getting me anxious figuring what to do. The fallen skater so different from this book and I have no idea how to like just write it you know?" They sighed. "I just wish I knew," the young girl said playing with Suna's hair.

 "I just wish I knew," the young girl said playing with Suna's hair

A this fucki. Lost polt bc i started this few days ago when i yk was watching the movie bc tiktok so uh yk that do it makes zero sense

Word count: 297