𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇?

Yet only did we know

Yet only did we know.. a yell was heard...
A cry for help.

The silence filled the area of the abandoned wrecked yard. The crystal queen was down. The middle of the ground. Only people stared then everyone gazed and shifted to Katsumi someone stabbed her in the lower back(?). Ran who's just a spectator yet also her best friend ran over to her during the chaos someone stabbed [Y/N] shoulder. That caused Haruo who noticed to swiftly behead the person without thought in front of the crowd. That was his queen. Reyuri hadn't noticed how she was stabbed yet and kept fighting before she slowly felt lightheaded and collapsed before falling to the ground Ran caught her.

The young female looked over her [E/C] became dull and she got up walking over to Fay. Leion was already killed as he was the one who stabbed [N/N]. Fay was suddenly kicked to the ground [Alias] on top of her. Never-ending punches barricaded Fay's face. The girl was lost in her world. "Why. Did. You. Stab. Her." Venom laced her words. "She's dead because of you."  Hidden tears filled the girl's eyes she couldn't stop herself. Haruo her lapdog kept calling out trying to get her off only to be pushed away.

Reyuri chuckled and slowly opened her eyes signaling to Ran. The male with braided hair nods as he helps her stand still against the idea. "[Alias] it's fine." That didn't do a thing she kept punching Fay and now kicking her. A foot on the poor girl's neck. "BLOSSOM, SNAP OUT OF IT. DO YOU THINK HE WOULD WANT THIS?"  At that moment [Y/N] froze. The unconscious leader of BLANC is on the ground. "[N/N] you're shoulder." He said worried only knowing he had to get her to the hospital cop sirens were heard and everyone scattered leaving [N/N] and Reyuri there and on the ground clinging to consciousness. Then Fay was just out cold. Leion dead body is on the ground.

—TIME SKIP—

—TIME SKIP—