𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 2.0

The night was beautiful the stars shining in the sky making [N/N] [H/L] [H/C] coloured hair

The night was beautiful the stars shining in the sky making [N/N] [H/L] [H/C] coloured hair. The beautiful [E/C] gleamed off the moonlight. The gang uniform was a beautiful white jacket with a red crown and crystal-like blood drop. The sleeves read "Crystal blood" as the back read each role and rank. For each member, it varies. The President and vice president's colors are reversed against how the gang looks for the uniforms.

"CRYSTAL BLOOD LISTEN UP." The young female yelled earning the members' attention. "TODAY WE ARE HERE TO DISCUSS ABOUT BLANC." She has taken a breath. "I would like 4TH DIVISION VICE CAPTAIN TO STEP UP AND EXPLAIN" With that Yuuchi stepped forward faced everyone and projected his voice.

"AS WE KNOW BLANC HAS IT OUT FOR US. FOR CRYSTAL BLOOD. THEY WANT TO TEAR US APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT." He looked around the crowd mumbling and some sounding pissed. "THERE'S A CHANCE WE HAVE A MOLE. A SPY WITHIN OUR RANKS. NOW NOW BEFORE WE ALL GET RILED UP WE MAY HAVE WHO IT IS FOR WHAT I'VE SEEN AND GATHERED." He went back to his place for now [N/N] and looked at Katsumi.

" He went back to his place for now [N/N] and looked at Katsumi

Katsumi has taken a few steps forward. "CHILAO NAELA" she projected her voice as she called out the name. "STEP FORWARD UP TO [Y/N]." She stated. She looked over at her younger sister who was now leaning down to Chilao's height as the girl was now before her.

"Now tell me." She stared into her eyes. "Did you betray CRYSTAL BLOOD?" She spoke in a harsh and cold tone. Her eyes sent daggers into the younger.

"N-n-no," she said which is a lie. Some may think it's because of the leader's aura and look but to the leader to [Y/N] to the CRYSTAL QUEEN this is a lie. "My my don't lie." She smiled and held onto the girl's hair from the back of her head pulling her forward. "I'll be nice and kind if you tell me!" She chuckled. "I'm sure you have an exp-"Without second thought Chilao slapped [Y/N]. The girl's eyes were slightly shocked but Haruo pulled her back. "Why did you slap the president?" His voice could send chills down any spine. "She was only asking and was being nice about it." He let go of her. "Madam, what shall I do with her?" He asked.

"Take her and get an answer later. I also want you to walk with her and meet the guy and also take him with you and bring Yuuchi along and gather information." She smiled and waved. After a few other topics everything died down and came to an end as the meeting did as well.

A/N: TILL NEXT TIME ! Ps this been in drafts it's like 2:23pm wanna spoil y'all by dropping this or just be kind xoxo

Ps this been in drafts it's like 2:23pm wanna spoil y'all by dropping this or just be kind xoxo. Fr tho if u saw last chapter? I think asked for request for Valentine's Day! Oh guys I'm making a filler! Haitani bros and Katsumi hanging out. I feel like filler here is when we see the other povs! Love y'all peace
Word count: 535