bye bye boards

Their boards arrived. It was the first day of their board examination. Everyone has come with their parents individually. Everyone met at the examination centre. Vaishnavi, Ifra, Bunny, Sanjana, Agasthya, Saif , Shayan, Faliha and many others were of the same center. Whereas Harsha, Swechha , Varshini etc.. were at their respective centers.

The examination centre gate opened and everybody rushed inside. As it was the first day, they were allowed 40 minutes earlier. Everyone came inside and ensured their seats, walked around the school building, went to their friends etc.. Vaishnavi, Bunny, Saif and Faliha are in the same examination hall.

Vaishnavi is just behind Faliha in the same column .Saif was beside Faliha in the next column but in the same row. Bunny was quite far from the three.  There are other friends in the same examination hall. The teacher hasn't arrived yet. Faliha turned back towards Vaishnavi and was talking to her. Vaishnavi noticed Shayan at the door. She gestured to Faliha to look at the door.

"He might have come for Saif." Faliha said.

"Do you see Saif here in this room?" Vaishnavi asked.

Faliha looked at Shayan and turned towards Vaishnavi.

"What are you waiting for, Go!!!!" she yelled.

"How do you know he is here for me ??" Faliha casually questioned

"If he wouldn't be here for you then he would have directly come inside and spoke to us. You know him well. He is never going to talk to you in front of us. Just go." Vaishnavi said.

"I'll be back."said Faliha, and went out of the class.

"Assalamualaikum", Shayan said.

"Walaikumassalam. Are you here to wish me luck?" Faliha asked.

"Oh! All the best" he said.

Faliha extended her hand (so casually , as if not a big deal) saying, same to you. Shayan was a bit nervous. But eventually he ended up shaking hands with Faliha.

"Now get to the point" she said.

Shayan smiled and said, " This is Saif ...Faliha looked at him in confusion.

"Here me first, he is just beside you. So please look after him."

Faliha looked at Saif who was standing behind Shayan and nodded her head.

Before she could say something the examination staff sent them back to their classes.
As Faliha and Saif entered the class, Vaishnavi raised her eyebrows, gesturing she was right. Faliha smiled back at her.

After 3-4 days. Next was their math exam which was on monday. They had Sunday for their preparation. Ifra sucked at math so she decided to come to Faliha who is just better at math. Faliha's parents had to go to their hometown for some work . Farha who has just completed her final year mbbs exams was at home.
Ifra and Faliha were practicing their sums. Farha had come down to give Humera anty( Shayan's mum) their plates.

"Assalamualaikum aunty"

"Walaikumassalam beta."

"Aunty here you go" saying this she handed over their plates.

"How long are you going to stay?" Asked Humera aunty.

"Once i get my result then I will have to leave for my internship," she said.

"Ohh. Nice." " Come sit beta" Humera aunty politely asked.

"No aunty I have to go . Faliha and Ifra are alone and they are studying, I need to watch over them. Where is Shayan though, aunty?"