Beginning of new relationships

She opened her chatbox. She looked at those messages

~"Whatelse?"

~(10 minutes later)"??"

~"Ohh!! Does this mean your siblings are home?"

Reading those msgs Faliha smiled. And replied

"You got it right."

Shayan was sitting with his sister and mum, watching TV. His phone was on charge(basically his mum's phone). He got a notification he got up to check that.

The notification popped One message from Faliha.

He looked at his mum and sister then moved towards his room. He made himself comfortable on bed then replied Faliha .

~Assalamualaikum"

Instantly she replied, "Walaikumassalam"

they were having a formal conversation. Shayan taunted her saying

~"How are all your friends?"

"What friends?"

~"Your new friends."

"Are you talking about our batchmates, your class fellows?"

~"Exactly they are your new friends right."

"They are your friends too. You know them since childhood"

~"But they are close to you right!!!"

"What's wrong with you Shayan is everything okay?"

~"yup everything is absolutely fine."

" No it doesn't seem so . There is some issue. To the extent I know you, You don't talk like this."

~"We know eachother since pre primary. We grew up together but yet those days you were talking to everyone except me."

"Ohh, come on Shayan. I thought you would understand."

~"Understand what?"

"That, Us being together since childhood is a problem. You really share good bond with my brother this is the problem. I thought you would miss communicate this to my brother"

~"So this is the image you have about me ?"

"It isn't like that, maybe I was just being paranoid. Forget it, let's have a fresh start."

They started chatting on the daily basis. They would go to school together.

As they get home from the school they would chat daily

As they get home from the school they would chat daily. Since 6pm to 11pm it was their time. Other mornings they would look at each other in the school and pretend as if they didn't knew eachother. This continued for a month and after a month Shayan's mum and sister started sending him for tution.