chapter 5

Days passed like this. It is February now. It was so long since everyone didn't sit together. Everyone is serious about their boards. They would chat after school but didn't find any window to talk in the school premises as pre-boards, exams, morning and evening classes have started. Students are divided into groups based on their performance in the exams, all this made impossible for them to talk.

It's 5.30pm in the evening. Everyone was at their respective houses and getting ready for the evening classes. Faliha was having her mobile in her hand and watching the serial. Suddenly a notification pops
                                       Two messages from Harsha

They have a conversation about seeking the permission from the principal for farewell celebrations

Later at the evening classes. Everyone is made to sit so far from each other that they cannot talk. So they have conversations on the books by passing them. Faliha had a conversation like this with girls as they cannot stay after the classes.

Whereas Harsha spoke to boys about this after the classes

Whereas Harsha spoke to boys about this after the classes. Everyone agreed and decided to meet at the principal's office after the 1st break of the day .
A group of few guys as well as girls went to the office to seek permission.
Swechha, Vaishnavi, Varshini, Sravya , jaswanth(bunny) ,Shayaan, Agasthya, Vashist etc.. people were at the office.

Principal:- " what brings you here?"

Swechha:- "Have come to ask permission for farewell."

P :- "Farewell..!! I see...

A random physical education teacher from in between
"You need to focus on your studies, the boards are very close."

Shayaan:- "sir, it had been a long time with no celebrations. The last one was the pre Christmas celebrations. We didn't even ask for the new year celebrations please grant us permission for farewell.

"No, you need to concentrate on your boards". Said the P.E Teacher.

"We are here to seek permission from principal sir." Replied bunny.