Chapter 7: New Arrival

Center Calendar, February 4, 1639, Kingdom of Louria, capital Jin-hark Louria, Jin-hark Palace, Morning 9:30

Everyone gathered in the golden hall after a massive and mysterious fleet appeared off the coast of Qua Toyne without prior notice. In the hall, everyone was anxious as they were still unclear about the new force, rumors of those who possessed steel ships beyond imagination and iron dragons spreading throughout the kingdom of Louria. Then, the door opened, and the 34th king of Louria entered with his maids, dressed in royal attire and a serious expression, turning the initially lively room into silence.

The king ascended his golden throne, and everyone immediately knelt. He looked at everyone with his stern gaze and then said, "Alright, rise." Everyone in the room respectfully raised their heads.

King Louria then suddenly asked General Maus, "Is it true that steel ships approached Qua Toyne? Remember, I tolerate no lies that could jeopardize the survival of the Lourian state," with a threatening tone.

Maus, with an anxious mood, replied, "Those steel ships are not just rumors; our spies have also reported. I believe this... could be true. This is from the bottom of my heart," and then the reaction of King Louria was contemplation about those steel ships.

He began to concern himself with those who had the steel ships and gradually assessed them as a threat to the empire. He curiously asked Maus, "Do you know who the newcomers are, who they are specifically, their strength, and other related information? We need accurate information..."

The inner council in the room buzzed, and Maus, nervously, nodded and was ready to tell the king what they knew about the newcomers. "Your Majesty, the newcomers are called the United Nations, the United States, and Japan. They have come to establish diplomacy with Qua Toyne."

King Hark thought of the names of these new countries, "Do you have any information about those who call themselves the United Nations, the United States, and Japan?" With pressure, Maus spoke words that he never thought could be true, "Those like... the United Nations represent a total of 193 countries..." This caused the entire room to stir. They never believed that an organization could exist with 193 countries so blatantly.

Prime Minister Maus continued, "Besides, the United States and Japan... we don't have much information about them... they show mostly national figures to Qua Toyne, but it doesn't mean much to us. What we should be concerned about is their steel ships and iron dragons."

King Hark calmly said, "So we should postpone the attack to reclaim the territories until we assess the assumed strength of Qua Toyne... We should consider the possibility of them joining to support them."

General Patagene spoke up, and the entire room fell silent, "I have an opinion to share with you. At that time, we should possess more advanced weapons rather than relying on the aid of the Parpaldian Empire. Regarding them, inferior to Mu and Mirishial in every aspect, I think it's time for us to find the best partner for us." This made the king contemplate.

He responded, "It's difficult to happen... you yourself are well aware of it, right? Those from the second or first civilization don't want to cooperate with people outside their civilization like us..." The room murmured again.

Then, a soldier rushed into the room, loudly saying, "Sorry for the interruption, ou...off the coast is a giant fleet from an unknown country approaching the capital Jin-Hark! According to the reconnaissance team Wyvern!" Everyone in the room became chaotic, all worried, and some were skeptical and didn't believe in that report.

King Hark Louria XXXIV alone raised his eyebrows, spoke up, "Who are they???" and the soldier stammered, "I d... don't know, but that is a fleet like floating steel fortresses with strange flags on them."