Chapter 6: Qua Toyne Dialogue

Izumo-class Destroyer, United Nations Fleet

Inside the Izumo's cabin, a row of polished tables is arranged facing each other, elegantly set for the reception of the Qua Toyne delegation on board. Two sides confront each other, with flags borrowed from naval vessels – one side displays the flag of Qua Toyne, while the other showcases the flags of the United States, Japan, and the United Nations. The representatives from both sides exchange glances, and the American side initiates the introductions.

Ambassador Chavez speaks up, "Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Rudolf Chavez, the diplomatic representative of the United Nations of the United States."

Following him, Ambassador Tatsuya adds, "I am Tatsuya Kawahara, representing Japan."

Prime Minister Katana interjects, "I am Katana, the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Qua Toyne. Pleasure to meet you all," shaking hands with the Earth representatives.

Ambassadors and diplomats are surprised to notice that Kanata has elf-like ears, but they don't pay it much attention. With the presence of Prime Minister Kanata and Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Rinsui, the military personnel in formal uniforms escort them to their seats. On the Japanese and American side, Ambassador Rahm Emmanuel and Ambassador Chavez begin to sit down, observed by a dozen media outlets. Ambassador Emmanuel is appointed by the U.S. for this diplomatic mission.

Ambassador Emmanuel speaks first, "To commence our diplomatic exchange, both sides will share the current state of their nations, providing basic information about your countries. Do you agree to this, Prime Minister Kanata?"

Kanata nods and replies, "Certainly, we will provide within the bounds of what we can share with you."

Ambassador Emmanuel hands over documents containing information about the United States, Japan, and the United Nations, translated into Hebrew. Qua Toyne also presents basic documents about their country. As soon as Kanata takes hold of the papers, he notices the elegance and perfection of the document he's holding, the astonishing precision of the characters. On it is the flag of the United Nations of the United States with 50 white stars and five red horizontal stripes. He begins to examine it closely.

United States of America

Capital: Washington DC

Population: 331.9 million people

Currency: US Dollar

Economy:

- GDP (Gross Domestic Product): $23.34 trillion USD

- GDP PPP (Purchasing Power Parity): $25.347 trillion USD

- Exports: $167 billion USD

- Imports: $246 billion USD

=========================

United States Armed Forces:

- Service branches: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Space Force, and Coast Guard

- Annual military budget: $877 billion USD

- Active-duty military personnel: 1.4 million

- Reserve military personnel: 190,000*

- Aircraft: 13,300 units of various types

- Warships: 484 units of various types

- Armored fighting vehicles: 303,553*