Chapter 9: Diplomatic and Assault

Hundreds of years ago on the continent of Rodenius.

A land inhabited by various races lived harmoniously. Suddenly, one day, the Elves changed and began their ambitious conquest of other races, contributing to the creation of the Keral Empire. They started attacking civilian areas on the continent of Rodenius, enslaving other races, with humans being the most brutally treated. The people on the continent were deprived of their human rights and treated by the Elves no different than animals. Some of the Elves considered themselves a superior race and viewed humans as inferior to other races, unable to endure living under the feet of others. The first groups of people who stood up in resistance faced brutal suppression. However, these isolated uprisings had little impact on Keral, and all of them were executed with weapons and thrown into the arena, where they had to fight for the amusement of the Elves. The losers would be taken away to become food for the Elves or beasts, even if their bodies were not intact, while the winners had to fight until they collapsed.

Through this cruel method, the Keral Empire limited the resistance of humans on the continent. The uprising of humans erupted when an armed force of Sunvian humans rose in the southwest region of the continent of Rodenius. The Keral Empire was shocked and immediately deployed its army to eliminate the Sunvian people. At that moment, the Sunvian people took advantage of the situation, recruiting other humans and races to their cause with promises of a brighter future. When the time came, Keral forces launched a relentless attack, outnumbering the Sunvi several times over, forcing the fledgling Sunvian Kingdom to scatter across the region to avoid the Keral army's pursuit. Sunvian groups infiltrated and trained in villages, conducting lightning raids on Keral military outposts to seize weapons distributed to the entire army. Equipped with captured weapons, Sunvian forces gradually gained the upper hand in direct confrontations with Keral, taking the enemy by surprise.

After several years of war, Sunvi discovered that the leaders of the Keral Empire were arrogant, despising, and conducted large military marches to war-torn areas, taking advantage of this. Sunvian forces began to conduct guerrilla attacks, ambushing Keral forces and retreating from areas where Keral forces were marching, causing them to gradually disintegrate. With successive failures and the loss of important territories in the southwest, the Empire itself was in crisis as other species within its territory were rising and resisting. Faced with the risk of defeat, Keral began burning surrounding villages and using sorcerers to spy on the enemy.

However, the situation remained unchanged until another race arrived. They called themselves the dragon-human race Eimor and began attacking all of Rodenius to turn it into a colony for easier use. They utilized holy dragons to overpower Keral, Sunvi, and other kingdoms before them. Under the rule of the dragons, humans and Elves began to reconcile with other races. Despite planning to counterattack to reclaim territories, the opposing side had no chance to fight back due to the overwhelming numbers and powerful forces of the dragon-human race. One day, the dragons suddenly exploded in consecutive bases, supposedly powerful dragons lying dead. In the sky, rectangular shapes surrounded by giant iron insects appeared, annihilating anything that came close. The steel dragons also released circular objects that caused explosions, rising above the dragon's head. Some surviving Eimor dragons with terrifying breath breathed out beams of energy through square blocks, and those blocks exploded in the sky like fireworks. A few Eimor dragons, terrifying with their breath, roared, causing square-shaped beams to penetrate through the blocks, which then exploded in the sky like fireworks. The steel blocks left after defeating the Eimor people immediately left. However, the people of Rodenius could not shake off the awe of the power of a mysterious Empire called Ravernal, which defeated the mighty dragon-human race.

From then on, the people of Ravernal did not return, and peace was restored to Rodenius. The races began rebuilding their nations, and the races established the Kingdom of Louria, the Principality of Qua Toyne, the Kingdom of Quila, and other countries. Along with other nations, this was the beginning of the continent of Rodenius.