Chapter 4: Sqread Out

Continental Sky to the West

In the skies at an altitude of 13,000 feet, two Rafales, Akash-1 and Swarna-2, engaged in a battle against a swarm of ten wyvern knights. These winged creatures, controlled by armored knights, unleashed a series of fiery spheres into the air, adding a dangerous and mysterious element to the already tense confrontation.

"They're counterattacking! Evade immediately!" Akash-1 shouted.

The two Rafales smoothly maneuvered, effortlessly avoiding the incoming fireballs without any difficulty. They then pointed their aircraft downwards towards the Wyverns and abruptly accelerated as if both were plunging into a suicidal attack. Exploiting the slow speed of the Wyverns, Akash-1 and Swarna-2 unleashed their formidable firepower. The thunderous roar of their GIAT-30M cannons shattered the air across the sky as they unleashed a hailstorm of bullets.

Brrrrrrrrrrtttt

The air resonated with the intermittent rhythm of gunfire as the Rafales continuously fired without resorting to missiles, aiming to bring down the wyverns. The wyverns started dispersing to avoid the relentless bursts from the cannons.

"Two down! We can clear them out if we don't carry those fuel tanks." Akash-1 enthusiastically declared after his first achievement in the mission.

Swarna-2 also boasted of their success, "One wyvern down! But don't get complacent, they're starting to counterattack!"

The sky turned into a chaotic whirlwind as the wyverns retaliated with their fireballs. Streaks of fire lit up the dimming sky, illuminating the heavens. Akash-1 and Swarna-2 skillfully piloted their Rafales, executing precise maneuvers to evade the incoming fire.

Amidst the fiery exchange, the two Rafales managed to down several wyverns with their formidable GIAT cannons. Scales and feathers scattered across the sky as the majestic creatures plummeted to the ground, their control severed by the commanding knights.

On the side of the wyvern knights:

??? "W-We need reinforcements, these metal beasts are overpowering us in every aspect. There's no way to stand against these demonic entities!"

??? "Spread out! Spread out! Try to get close and effectively shoot them down!"

At this crucial moment, the commanding voice of the AWACS broke through the chaos, "AKASH-1 AND SWARNA-2, CAN YOU HEAR ME CLEARLY?!"

"Clearly, Sir." both responded in unison.

"ARE YOU ENGAGING UFOs DOWN THERE?! THERE ARE 38 UFOs APPROACHING! CEASE AND WITHDRAW IMMEDIATELY!"

Both were shocked to learn that it was not just a few wyverns; 38 UFOs were approaching them.

Akash-1 sighed, "The fun sometimes has to end, doesn't it?"

"Well, time to head back."

Both responded to the AWACS, "Understood."

The AWACS directed Akash-1 and Swarna-2 to initiate withdrawal from the ongoing battle, and the pilots adjusted their trajectories, accelerating straight into the sky, leaving the surviving wyverns behind.

With a combination of light-heartedness and determination, Akash-1 and Swarna-2 returned to the AWACS formation, concluding the encounter with the enigmatic creatures of the new world.

Center Calendar 1639, Rodenius Continent, Capital of the Kingdom of Qua Toyne

In an Elven Forest, right in the precinct of the Lotus Pavilion, a meeting was taking place among the members of the Qua Toyne government. Amidst nature, the atmosphere of the meeting exuded extreme tension after the night attack that left the rulers of Qua Toyne in disarray.