Chapter 15

(Attacks' P.O.V.)

I woke up to the sound to see Delilah smiling at me. She looked like she was in thought so I don't think she knows I'm awake. She let out a sigh before looking me in the eyes. She smiled and then her eyes went wide. I laughed at her expression. She looked like a little kid that just got caught stealing the cookies.

I stretched out my muscles to help pop my back. I looked back over at her to see her staring at me again. I smirked at this. Seems like my mate found something she likes. She shook her head then got up and stretched as well. This time, I was the one staring. She was perfect. My inner dragon sighed in content at the thought of her being all ours.

"I'm going to go start breakfast. What do you want?" I asked her. She just shrugged. "How about pancakes and bacon?" She suggested. I smiled at how adorable her morning voice is. Nodding, I went down stairs as she went in the Bathroom to start get ng ready. When I got to the kitchen James was sitting there playing on his phone. Since when did he get here? I just sighed and shook my head. "Morning James." I said and he just waved. Lazy ass.

I went to the fridge and took out the bacon. Turning on the stove and grabbing two pans putting bacon in one and starting with pancake mix. To be honest i've never cooked. James is the cook around here. Seeing as he is busy though I get to try this. I watched as my mate came down. I smiled at her and she smiled back before looking at James. "James, how did you get here?" She asked him.

"Through the window." He put his phone down and then looked at me. "You're cooking, oh this will be good." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for the support, means alot." I said back sarcastically. Delilah just raised an Eyebrow, shrugged, then sat down.

I turned back to the stove. Okay, I can do this. Um let's try 3 cups of flour, then how about 3 eggs? Dangit the shells. I quickly pulled out the shells. Uh, let's do 3 cups of milk. I looked back to see my girl playing with James' phone. James quickly started shaking his head at me. Making a face at him, I continued. How hard can pancakes be to make? I quickly mixed those together. After some ended up stuck to the ceiling, there was finally two ready. I put one on each plate and placed some completely burned bacon next to it. I smiled and handed one plate to each of them.

James just poked it with his fork then pushed the plate away. My mate took a bite out of the pancake and started coughing and spit it back out, right onto James. "Wtf! Seriously!" James yells and runs to the bathroom to clean up. She smiles at me and I smile back sheepishly. Whoops?

She laughs a little then gets up and makes breakfast. Atleast one of us can cook. After a delicious meal provided by mate, James left. "You know you could have asked for help" she points out looking at me. "I'm and alpha, it wouldn't fit well on me." I explain. She shakes her head smiling and walks into the living room. What would I do without her. My dragon growls at me not liking the thought.

I follow her and find her sitting on the couch pressing every button on the remote. "You can ask if you need help." I told her and sit next to her. "Nah i'm an alpha, that wouldn't look good on me." She said in a deep voice trying to mock me. I laughed and grabbed the remote pressing the on button. She crossed her arms and snuggled up to me.

"You're like a big teddy bear." She says and I pull her closer smiling. I will always protect her. No matter the cost. She was my world. She was my life. She was my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry for the hold up. Not edited!