You lost sweetheart? (Phantom x reader)

The air was thick with tension after the departure of Aether and Sunshine, while they both were still on earth they were needed in a separate small ministry to deal with more legal business. It was rough time as they were part of our pack, a part of the rest of the ghouls and I felt like a part in us had broke and left when they did, but nonetheless we had to have a quintessence ghoul and multi ghoul to take their roles in the band. Sodo and the ghoulettes had taken it the hardest seeing as they were the most bonded, sodo to Aether and the ghoulettes to sunshine, I could see them struggling to pick each other up and so was I don't get me wrong my pack was the only type of family I knew but I felt the instant connection with phantom I found him following me frequently. I honestly loved it, I loved the fact that he always ended up next to me in the ghoul pile and he had a loud purr, it was adorable, and I always found myself navigating to him at the few game nights we had. I had been the one to show him and aurora where everything was and it seemed like he absorbed nothing, it was cute the way he would come up and ask the way he wouldn't ever make eye contact with me until I said yes and then I could see the way the excitement filled his purple eyes when I asked 'Where we going tonight phantom?'.

"Phantom?" I called out and peered down the seemingly empty hallway. We had just got done with playing some games and he hadn't come to me and I was worried that he had gotten lost when he hadn't come to his room after 30 minutes so I went looking for the dark haired ghoul. I had went through all of the den even asking the few ghouls out, that had yet to decide if it was their bedtime or not, if they had seen him or not but to my disappointment they hadn't. He was near I could smell him and sour smell of his fear. My heart picked up at the smell as I frantically walked down the hallway searching for him. My eyes stopped on the dark boot that stuck out of the nook I had often read books in.

"Phantom?" I called out again and I seen the boot move abruptly and a head peak around the corner seeing the familiar dark locks of my lost quintessence ghoul. "(Y-Y/n)?" His voice was filled with panic and I could hear his breath pick up. Poor boy he must've been so tore up and I rushed to him taking him in my arms pulling his head to my chest running my fingers through his hair.

"What happened Phantom?" I questioned and tilted his head up and rubbed my finger under his red, puffy eyes wiping the tears away.

"I-I couldn't-" he interrupted himself with a sob before pulling my closer wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his head in my neck. I placed a kiss to the top of his head and held him.

"Its okay I'm here sweetheart you don't have to tell me right now, deep breaths, darling, deep breaths." I instructed and rubbed his back as I continued to whisper in his ear. "You're okay phantom I'm here, you're doing so good baby just like that." I spoke as his breathing started to slow down but his grip on me never faltered but mine didn't either as I held him. "I'm gonna take you to my room, okay?" I asked and he nodded. I dipped to wrap my arms under his butt and pick him up, positive thing of being a few inches taller than him and having the ghoulish strength, and he wrapped his arms around my neck keeping his head in my neck as I carried him a few wondering ghouls gave me weird looks and I growled at them, the protectiveness taking over and I didn't want anyone to look or talk to him. I kicked open my door and gently set him on my bed and I heard him let out a whine as I went to lock my door.

"D-Don't le-ave," He whimpered and I walked back to him. "Im not leaving sweetheart I just don't want anyone barging in." The bed creaked under my weight as I climbed to the top and leaned against my headboard. I opened my arms motioning for him to come closer and he did so quickly getting in-between my legs and laying his head on my thigh his nose to my hip as his arms wrapped loosely around my waist. I slid by hand down his back before reaching to yank the blanket over him. I began to play with his hair and rub his shoulders and back and I could feel him shiver at my touch.

"Do you want to talk about it, Phantom?" I asked, at this point his breathing had calmed a lot and he just laid comfortably. He nodded and flipped to his back his head resting against my belly and he grabbed my hand before starting to talk.

"I wanted to finally do something by myself without help and I thought I would remember how to get to my room and I guess I didn't and took a few wrong turns and I couldn't find anyone to help me and it just reminded me of back in hell when I was left as a kit to defend myself from everything and grow up by myself and there was a time I was chased through a charcoal forest by this... thing I'm not sure what it was but I thought I heard stomps behind me and it just sent me into a panic mode and I tried to follow your scent which is how I ended up in the nook." He looked up at me after he finished talking and the sight of fresh tears flowing down his face broke my heart, I quickly wiped them away and leaned to kiss his nose and cheek.

"Baby... you should've asked me I know you want to be independent but these halls are quite hard to navigate especially after being summoned its tough and disorienting, but I am very proud of you for being brave enough to try it yourself you did so good but you can always come to me I don't care if you've been here for 3 years I'll always help you. I'm here for you for anything you need, understand me baby?" I asked and looked into his eyes and he nodded and I kissed his cheek again and left my nose there smooshed against his cheek. "I was so worried... I was worried you had ran into an older ghoul and they had hurt you, they're more finicky than us. When I smelt your fear my heart dropped I thought I was gonna loose you too." I spoke my voice breaking and he raised up and climbed into my lap and we wrapped our arms around each other and he leaned his forehead in and I met him halfway for a gentle head butt and I moved slightly, rubbing our horns together.

"I'm not leaving you, (Y/n), you're stuck with me up your butt for a while." He spoke and kissed my cheek and I giggled. "Is that so Phanty?" He nodded and leaned his head back and just stared at me a twinkle in his pretty purple eyes and I returned the stare a small smile on my face. He was extremely attractive, everything about him was and I couldn't help myself but to adore him.

"You're so pretty, Y'know?" I spoke and he nodded with a chuckle and leaned forward to rest his forehead against mine again and rubbed his nose gently against my own, letting out a purr, and I returned the affectionate gesture by rubbing with him. The feeling of his lips so close and his warm breath against my lips was driving me crazy, I wanted to kiss him. Me being me gave into the urge and pressed my lips to his with a gentle kiss and he returned it, tilting his head slightly to deepen it. The gentle kiss turned to a lazily making out and I pulled him closer and laid him beside me before scooting down to lay beside him and pull the cover over us. I loved being this close to him with our bodies heating each other. I slid my hand from his chest to his cheek to gently hold as I connected our lips again for a slightly rougher makeout sesh slipping my tongue in his mouth and our tongues clashed. He tasted so good better than what I imagined, I wasn't able to stop my filthy mind one time and I imagined more than I would like to admit. He let out a few whimpers each time I gently bit his lip, I pulled away and chuckled. "You better watch how loud you are baby, they'll think I'm fucking you." I teased and pecked his nose before pulling him close and intertwined our legs comfortably and he shoved his head in my neck, a loud purr emitting from both of us. I could feel him hard against my thigh and the slight buck of his hips but tonight was not suited for it seeing as we had early practice in the morning.

   "Get some sleep, darlin'." I whispered as I closed my eyes and he huffed. "Fine, this-," he interrupted himself with a harsher buck of his hips into my thigh, "-is your fault, you ass." He whined out and I let out a low chuckle.

   "Maybe after practice tomorrow, baby. Now sleep." he nodded and obliged after a few minutes I heard him letting out a small snore and that's what I fell asleep to along with his purring.

Ahhh some nice oh fluff with our new summon, Phantom. I love him to death but I hope you guys enjoyed

   Till next time my lovelies~

1705 words